Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Captain-03 and I were chewing the fat today at the range and we got to talking about this.

So I'm wondering...will ya'll answer a poll for us.?

Poll last 30 days

Try and give an accurate account...You don't have to make any other comments unless you want to...but give us an accurate vote. We think we know the answer...but wanna see if we are close..

anything from a 22 LR to a 50 BMG...milsurp....full auto...whatever

Thanks

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
chickens....take the poll....we can't tell how you answer...honest

just a little un-scientific fact finding :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've slimmed down my guns to stuff I really like and want to keep rather than impulse buys cause it was *cool* or I saw it in a movie etc. At one point I probably had 75+, everything from 17hmr's to 2 browning 1919a4's. Now though I've got a few carry pistols, regular range pistols, a hogleg 460 S&W 2.5", a few EBR's and shotguns.

I miss a few one the ones I sold but, I think I like it better this way.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The most I have owned at one time is only 6 so I am a lightweight compared to you guys. I am down to 3 now and there is no option for that.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah..we figured it gonna be all over the place...some like to collect...some like defense pistols...some really into mil-surp....others like custom hunting rifles etc....

No right or wrong....like jbpmidas said...it kinda surprises me every time I take inventory

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
I answered your poll. If anyone gets to questioning, you know will have to kill you 'Neck. Please let us know the preferred method and whether you want to know the time in advance.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
My favorite Knob Creek bumper sticker quote " If you know how many guns you have, then you dont have enough"

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would make a nice bumper sticker.....

Let's just say I ran out of fingers and toes when I counted mine... :thinking:

Oh Geeez...I only counted the ones I purchased n 2009...

·
Registered
860 Posts
[sarcasm] [quote msredneck] Hey I know!! Lets depress the hell out of Ian!!!! [/quote] [/sarcasm] :D

I only have one :(

You know what they say about the guy with only one gun though....

·
Registered
860 Posts
Stryker6 said:
That he only has one gun. :lol:
:lol4:

"beware because he knows how to use it" (what I was thinking when I left myself wide open.) Not necissarily true in my case but it sounds good.

"that his wife cashes his paychecks"

"His LGS only carries one type of ammo"

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
firearms "OWNED" I have owned a lot in my time, but own a few now where few could be 3-100 heck i will say though. my sig answers a lot. Glock-O-Holic thats my main shooters. Lot of guns were lost in a boating accident some time back and zero were recovered if i recall at least i think.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,919 Posts
Dock Rocker said:
My favorite Knob Creek bumper sticker quote " If you know how many guns you have, then you dont have enough"
That's a take-off on what one of the Hunt brothers from Texas told a Congressman during a hearing about their attempt to corner the world silver market back in the 1980s:

Congressman asked: "Mr. Hunt, exactly what are you worth?"

Hunt's reply: "Mr. Congressman, back in Texas we have a saying that any man who knows how much he's worth ain't worth much."

It made all the news back then.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts