Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I heard you all liked looking at guns so I figured I would jump on in here and post some pictures. Like a first date, I didn't want to set expectations too high with something really expensive so I decided to go with the little ol' CZ 82 in 9mm Mak. I found this hidden away at Van's and left it hidden until the tax free weekend. With an old gift card that I had found, I got this OTD for $250.

They had two others, one for $275 and one for $300, in case anyone else is interested. They were a little newer ('88 and '90 I believe), but the condition was about the same.

IMG_3056_edit.jpg

'85 was a good year. SN edited by the way.

IMG_3059.jpg

The older ones have slightly different grips. The checkering passes through the grip screw instead of fully surrounding it.

IMG_3069.jpg

Bore looks smooth as ice. I hope it's just because I'm used to looking at lands and grooves instead of polygonal rifling. I haven't shot it yet to see how well it does.

Enjoy (or not)!

\End first thread

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
I bought 2 of them several years ago. for us the recoil was worse than 9mm parabellum. I like the size and feel of them and think in 32acp it might be perfect.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
I bought 2 of them several years ago. for us the recoil was worse than 9mm parabellum. I like the size and feel of them and think in 32acp it might be perfect.
They do make, or did make a 32. Cz used to list the barrels under accessories on their website.

I wish I had kept mine, but I did not shoot it much and it was taking up space I needed for another pistol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts