Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously new to the forum, so thanks for the page and network first off... I'm in Central MS and dabble in a bit if everything firearms related so long as it's legal... building, custom work, training (marksmanship and tactics) I'll share my opinions and experience with anyone willing to enhance their knowledge base and survibability but always want to learn more myself... I recently decided to put off early retirement because I suck at being retired so my hobby is becoming workish I also do Hydrographics with good results in asthetics,, function and durability compared to all the other options available. .

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co.

Reactions: Hasgunwilltravel

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Welcome from DeSoto County -- a 2A safe haven.

·
Super Moderator
8,219 Posts

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
4,003 Posts
WELCOME FROM HINDS COUNTY WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE WE GONNA HAVE 4 MO YEARS OF CHOKEWAY!

Welcome to MSGO!

·
Mr. Happy
1,771 Posts
Welcome from extreme NW Mississippi!!! I am able to throw one rock and hit both the Mississippi River, and Tennessee. Glad you found us !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,520 Posts
Obviously new to the forum, so thanks for the page and network first off... I'm in Central MS and dabble in a bit if everything firearms related so long as it's legal... building, custom work, training (marksmanship and tactics) I'll share my opinions and experience with anyone willing to enhance their knowledge base and survibability but always want to learn more myself... I recently decided to put off early retirement because I suck at being retired so my hobby is becoming workish I also do Hydrographics with good results in asthetics,, function and durability compared to all the other options available. .
Welcome from Gulfport. I would like to see pictures of some of you hydrographic work and your builds.
Welcome and ditto Gulfport Joe!

·
MSGO Court Jester
40,152 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts