Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Fobus rotating paddle holster I ordered a couple weeks ago finally showed up. This is for my LCR .22mag to replace a cheap fake leather clipon I've had for about 3 years that's worn out.

I think I like it, but time will tell. Good retention and fit. Can be easily adjusted (cant) for strong side or crossdraw, which is nice since I like my Buck 110 on my right side. Works well with 1/4" x 1 1/2" belt. Also fits a snubby .38 LCR and SP101.

Definitely not something for concealed OWB (BIG print), but that's not an issue for me since most of the time it's open anyway. :) $28 including shipping via Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Sta...3585793&sr=1-1&keywords=Fobus+Tactical+RU-101

·
Super Moderator
8,079 Posts
I'm a fan, too. I like the open ended design, allowing it to fit my 3" Model 36 S&W (my old faithful Hunter holster is sewn shut, so it only fits the 2" variety). I actually prefer OWB for CCW, as I always wear a slightly over sized button up shirt, untucked, that conceals nicely.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,164 Posts
I've got 2-3 Fobus holsters for my M&Ps work pretty good for OWB carry.

Reactions: rigrat

·
MSGO Court Jester
39,520 Posts
I've got a few, but don't have the paddle. Always wanted to try one though. They make great range holsters and I have used them for carry on occasion, mostly in cooler weather when wearing a jacket or vest.

Reactions: rigrat

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,096 Posts
Got a Fobus paddle for Glocks and works great for OWB concealed carry. Actually works better than the one leather holster that fits the Glock. Been using it since modifying my G17 grip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts