Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Waffennarr
8,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Great Wal is apparently marking down some Kershaw models. When they do markdowns they make the price so as to have no "cents", these are even dollar prices, so they may go down even farther. I see that you can find the "Blur" a bit cheaper online but still have to pay shipping; however if you want one quick the stores I have been in have them marked down to $58. I paid about $20 more when I sent den Jungen off to sea with his 2 years ago, and he still has it & it served him well on his voyages around the Pacific and Persian Gulf. Just a heads up, for those so interested.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,905 Posts
Used to have a leek I used for every day carry.

Reactions: Cliff731

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,084 Posts
Kershaw knives... are :101010: in my book!!!

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
I use a Leek with the "blackwash" finish for my EDC. I'm spoiled by the Kershaw assisted opening.

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
I use a Leek with the "blackwash" finish for my EDC. I'm spoiled by the Kershaw assisted opening.
Just wait till you try a zero tolerance :) , its hard to pick up a kershaw then. I only carry my kershaws now when i know i will be doing something that might damage the zt.

·
Registered
12,759 Posts
Those ZT $'s tho...
Mine was not bad,but it was on sale. Its built like a tank.. very solid knife.
It was a 40th birthday present to my self.
knifeworks.com usually has better prices than most places on them, hes not far away either in central lousyana

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,084 Posts
One of 'em is a Kershaw... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts