Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer of 2018 Beretta finally answered a lot of their fans requests by building a production gun that had all the features people have been frankengunning together for years. They teamed up with Ernest Langdon to produce what he considered to be the ideal beretta 92. The coolest part of this gun, (and the most confusing as to why it wasn't done sooner) is that it is composed of entirely Beretta parts that were already in existence, they were just never quite put together on the same gun. So what is it? The Elite LTT is an M9A1 Frame with accessory rail and with some added trigger guard undercutting, beretta steel trigger, beretta extended magazine release, beretta flat main spring plug, an Elite 2 hammer and lastly a "D" hammer spring. The slide is from a Vertec with forward cocking serrations and dovetailed sights front and back. The sights are a front fiber optic with a square notch black steel rear. It also features a 4.7" recessed crown barrel in a stainless finish rather than the standard 4.9" barrel and a stainless steel guide rod. The cherry on top of this gun is that it features a "G" model decocker. No safety to have to mess around with! It comes from the factory with super thin VZ palm swell grips with Langdon's logo on it in Black, but I had mine swapped out for OD green grips of the same design. It also comes with 3 15rd magazines. I bought mine directly from Langdon Tactical Technologies so I could get Ernest's trigger job done. His trigger job costs right at $170 when added to the Elite LTT and involves polishing the internals, replacing the trigger bar with an upgraded bar from Wilson Combat and a 13# hammer spring. It's a tremendous value on a trigger job and makes for a trigger that rivals my custom CZ shadows in double action. Enjoy.
DB2D8680-1805-48AB-A5E4-8D373AA9E7DA.jpeg

Attachments

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,732 Posts
I've read about the 92G Elite LTT and viewed Ernest Langdon's videos regarding this fine pistol. It is no doubt the nicest Beretta 92 one could buy today. His specified modifications to this pistol are truly great... :cool:

:101010::101010::101010::101010::101010:

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,732 Posts
Summer of 2018 Beretta finally answered a lot of their fans requests by building a production gun that had all the features people have been frankengunning together for years. They teamed up with Ernest Langdon to produce what he considered to be the ideal beretta 92. The coolest part of this gun, (and the most confusing as to why it wasn't done sooner) is that it is composed of entirely Beretta parts that were already in existence, they were just never quite put together on the same gun. So what is it? The Elite LTT is an M9A1 Frame with accessory rail and with some added trigger guard undercutting, beretta steel trigger, beretta extended magazine release, beretta flat main spring plug, an Elite 2 hammer and lastly a "D" hammer spring. The slide is from a Vertec with forward cocking serrations and dovetailed sights front and back. The sights are a front fiber optic with a square notch black steel rear. It also features a 4.7" recessed crown barrel in a stainless finish rather than the standard 4.9" barrel and a stainless steel guide rod. The cherry on top of this gun is that it features a "G" model decocker. No safety to have to mess around with! It comes from the factory with super thin VZ palm swell grips with Langdon's logo on it in Black, but I had mine swapped out for OD green grips of the same design. It also comes with 3 15rd magazines. I bought mine directly from Langdon Tactical Technologies so I could get Ernest's trigger job done. His trigger job costs right at $170 when added to the Elite LTT and involves polishing the internals, replacing the trigger bar with an upgraded bar from Wilson Combat and a 13# hammer spring. It's a tremendous value on a trigger job and makes for a trigger that rivals my custom CZ shadows in double action. Enjoy. View attachment 130717
That one... is the "primo" Beretta 92 in my book!!! :101010::101010::101010:

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,732 Posts
Ernest Langdon touching a Beretta 92... is like Carroll Shelby touching a Mustang!!! :101010:

Enuf said!!! :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts