Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was just a different project than what I'd normally do and was enjoyable for a change of speed. I finished this one this past Sunday.

A fellow MSGO'r asked me  late last summer if he could send in his throwing Franziska to have a cover made. I said no problem, he sent it in, and we set to work. His intended use was mainly as a protection thing while lashed to his pack (a European WWII surplus pack, I can't recall the origin). Ended up making a belt frog to match the belt ordered as well for a nice package. Hopefully he has as much fun using it as I did making it!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
13,200 Posts
Nice work!!!    :2tup:

·
Waffennarr
8,840 Posts
Eaglestroker said:
Scharfschütze said:
It's gonna be Christmas in March!!
A link to one of des Jungens posts about the Franziska, etc.
http://www.msgunowners.com/t14585-axe-throwing?highlight=Throwing+ax
I read that post when he posted it which got me looking at ragweed. I'll end up with one of these as it feels good in the hand. Their fairly affordable, too.
They're easy to learn to throw accurately; I like them better than the Cold Steel offerings because there are no screws to attach the head to the handle. Very accurate and well-balanced too...you know how shooters like to talk about putting 2 bullets through the same hole. You can do that with a franziska.
BTW when you order one, order extra handles. Ask me how we learned that one...(hint:see above. :eyeroll: )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts