Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
I would buy one, but they have gotten really expensive lately. Also, it seems like a lot of them have been butchered.

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
I would buy one, but they have gotten really expensive lately. Also, it seems like a lot of them have been butchered.
get some tannerite and some buckets of water and I'll bring the gun and ammo. I'll even bring the yugo with the grenade launcher...sorry, no grenades though.

·
Gun-Fu Wannabe; Just Living Life
767 Posts
I had a really nice yugo sky’s a few years back. Loved it but had to get rid of some things for bills and ****. Been wanting one again but they are expensive now.

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
get some tannerite and some buckets of water and I'll bring the gun and ammo. I'll even bring the yugo with the grenade launcher...sorry, no grenades though.
I saw that Classic Firearms had some police issue Yugo SKS models with the grenade launcher for a bit over $400. I've been tempted to get one it those, but I don't know if I want to spend that much on an SKS.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
4,437 Posts
One of my first rifles was a Norinco sks.
It was the only example of an sks I had ever handled so I thought all of them were just like that one and I got rid of it like a DA because now I know I had one of the nicest examples of an sks that could be found because I've been on the hunt for one as in good of a condition as that one and with a trigger like it for four years to no avail.
Now I now most sks' have crapshoot triggers and aren't in very good shape or atleast the ones I've had in my hunt.

·
I could only pick one, extra money, or guns.
4,437 Posts
probably a sino soviet -milled ,blade bayonet?
It didn't have a bayonet when i got it my father probably discarded that when he got it. The cutout in the stock would lead me to believe it was a blade style though.
It was a fine example of a rifle though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts