Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,445 Posts
He had one back in spring, I thought he had another one for this fall/winter, but don't see it in the Training forum.
I attended the last one, and enjoyed it very much.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I just checked and the club schedule has one listed for December. We have a Women on Target event tomorrow so I imagine notice regarding the Garand Match will come out in the next week or shortly after Thanksgiving. Once the notice goes out, I’ll post a thread announcing the event, with Mr. Doug’s approval that is.

Reactions: Mesquite

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
I just checked and the club schedule has one listed for December. We have a Women on Target event tomorrow so I imagine notice regarding the Garand Match will come out in the next week or shortly after Thanksgiving. Once the notice goes out, I’ll post a thread announcing the event, with Mr. Doug’s approval that is.
Thanks. I actually have a garand now.

·
Waffennarr
8,878 Posts
I'm not sure but will ask Douglas tomorrow. I believe it was cancelled due to lack of interest. If not I'll be there as "assistant" to professor Doug. And if possible der Ensign will help as well, he's been demonstrating firing positions with the "Rifle, Cal. .30, M1" since he was big enough to hold and fire one in matches.
Alex at early match.jpg Alex at Garand clinic.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Doug

Can't find your email to send a note going to try here. I've got a second person coming with me. He's a friend of mine son (17 yo). I assume we can fill out a form and pay Saturday?

·
Super Moderator
8,041 Posts
Reactions: Soonered
1 - 13 of 13 Posts