close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gary's ruger sale today and tomorrow (4th and 5th)

Discussion in 'North Mississippi' started by GunnyGene, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Anyone going? Got the flyer today, and noticed that Hornady ammo was on "sale" . $17.99/box of 25 for 135grn Critical Duty 9mm+P. Strange that I've been buying 50rd boxes for $32 for a couple years. I guess splitting them up into "new improved" 25rnd boxes justifies the $4 price increase. :rolleyes::hmm:

deadhead, Cliff731 and phillipd like this.
  2. steve2112

steve2112 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Clinton
    Yeah, someone sent me the flyer, but I wasn't that impressed. I've bought stuff at their S&W and Ruger sales in the past, but this didn't seem that good. Maybe I've just gotten spoiled by internet prices. Plus, it's two hours away. On the plus side, though, it would give me a chance to stop by Little Dooey's. :)

CajunBP likes this.

3. turable.shot

turable.shot Distinguished Poster

Bought a LC9S. I think they had a snafu on the marketing end of this, and sounds like they plan to carry it over, into early next week.

4. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Never been impressed with either prices or sales people. The 2 women at the registers are friendly and smoking though, which is reason enuogh to stop in every few months or so and look. I don't understand how he is advertised everywhere as one of the top Ruger sales outlets in the country.

deadhead and Cliff731 like this.
  5. deadhead

deadhead Distinguished Poster

Gary who?

BasMstr likes this.
  6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Gary's Pawn & Gun

They don't have the Sale Flyer on-line yet. Some kind of glitch, but it's all about their Annual Ruger Sale.

7. turable.shot

turable.shot Distinguished Poster

I learned about the sale, by going to the Ruger site. Gary's has a web site, and a Facebook site, neither of which had any mention about the sale.

Mesquite likes this.