Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GCRPC website

The website for coast rifle and pistol should be up next week. They have paid someone to build a site and it is taking them forever. Tough to get info on the place when there is no site or way to get in if you are not a member.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Re: GCRPC website

Good to hear. I have actually had a couple emails/PMs from members here asking me about this club and how to join ...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Every first and third Saturday and Sunday at 4pm sharp they have a safety overview and walking tour. 200 bucks a year. They cover all maintenance of grounds, replacements of target stands, and skeet/trap is only 2 bucks a round. Pretty nice club. A little high by some standards, but it is very well kept and most folks out there are really nice. They do not shut down the range for any shooting matches.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts

cjc1227 said:
They do not shut down the range for any shooting matches.
That is a very good policy in my book!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Dang, Coast R&P did not have club house or fancy bathrooms when I was a member back in the 1990s. I still got my patch on a cap some where around here.

·
Super Moderator
11,799 Posts
Dang, Coast R&P did not have club house or fancy bathrooms when I was a member back in the 1990s. I still got my patch on a cap some where around here.
We didn't have the nice clubhouse & bathrooms in 2014, either. I wanna say we built the clubhouse in 2015. @Southern Reloading would know for sure. He was the head man in charge of the club.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.