Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again everyone. The countdown has begun for the Gulf Coast Military Show which starts next Friday. I know most won't be able to attend due to one of the days interfering with many work schedules so once my display is finished and set up at the show I'll take pictures and post them for anyone who can't make it to see. My major uniforms are getting finished being mounted on mannequins and I have printed out all of the info I could about each piece or grouping to add to the display. I haven't decided on a good name for my display yet but it does contain named and documented uniforms and gear of the USMC from WW1 through Vietnam with a side display of Vietnam bring backs, mostly rifles but it does contain a canteen that a friend of the family gave me and my dad's VC flag. I hope everyone has the chance to come down to the show which is being held at the Jefferson Davis Library at Beauvoir and from what I was told my display will be on the second floor, but that could be subject to change as the positions of where we all are aren't set in stone yet. There are going to be many dealers in military collectibles and antiques and if he decides to come again a traveling museum of German items that is at the show practically every time it's hosted. Hope you all can make it as it's the first and only military show in Mississippi this year since the last one in the spring got cancelled.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts