Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well......and the wife included.
I honestly had to fight to keep the contents of my stomach down while assembling it. The color is so horrible it ain’t even funny.
Anyhow after borrowing a 22lr conversion from Shrek and letting the girl and wife run several mags thru one of my 5.56 ARs,seeing smiles resulting......I decided to purchase one from CMMG,the bravo with one 25rd mag,and a PSA freedom rifle kit. Assembled it with the horrible furniture and I now the wait till Christmas
118C2F1F-DD4A-4693-B814-146371768EE3.jpeg
BDD3D141-352B-4B71-8DE9-077A0731892C.jpeg

·
Premium Member
13,546 Posts
I think you'd look cute at the next M&G with it if you'd just get your fingernails and toenails in matching colors. :p

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,357 Posts
Ha I feel ya brother. I got ribbed good when I posted my wife's awhile back.
IMG_2504.JPG

If they like it and it's what they want then by all means let them have it I say. Anything to get them into firearms/shooting.

I'll eventually have another one, or maybe robins egg blue or purple lol. Whichever color she picks out, I'll paint it

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, you could give it a little black shadow stripes, for colored camo effect. :rolleyes:. Girls would probably love it.
But, then again ,I'm safely in adjoining county.:cool::cool:
I thought about coloring the pockets in the buttstock but......since they don’t know anything about it,I’ll let them make the changes.....rather,tell me lol

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you'd look cute at the next M&G with it if you'd just get your fingernails and toenails in matching colors. :p
I ain’t scared lol
And for everyone’s info......I use to get my toenails done every weekend lol
She’s moved on.....thankfully lol

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,083 Posts
I ain’t scared lol
And for everyone’s info......I use to get my toenails done every weekend lol
She’s moved on.....thankfully lol
We feel like there is more to this that you should share. :)

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We feel like their is more to this that you should share. :)
No nothing more. I do sign I feel pretty while it’s happening lol

Daughter used me to practice on.....it’s on the hoof so it’s covered by the work boot lol
I’ll take pictures if it happens again ;)

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
No nothing more. I do sign I feel pretty while it’s happening lol

Daughter used me to practice on.....it’s on the hoof so it’s covered by the work boot lol
I’ll take pictures if it happens again ;)
I have done it as well as getting my face made up. The things you do for your little girls.

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Hey Ellis,
You ain't done hocked the girl's Christmas present, have you? I just saw this posted on ABC Pawn Shop's Facebook page this morning . . .
pink ar.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
14,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got her Christmas present ready to go with it and one in mind for the boy but probably should talk to you about it first. You will say no but I'll probably do it anyway
Probably will Phillip,and we probably should lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts