Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just breaking as I post. I watched the press conference live, disgusting what is happening to our Republic.
There will be more.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
In EVERY single case where a Trump allegation of voter fraud has be brought before a judge and the judge asked for proof, they have non once been able to provide anything other than allegations. No hard proof what so ever. They have to stop wasting the court's time on this crap. When they did this in AZ, the judge asked "how many ballots total are you alleging?" The answer - only 200. The judge immediately tossed it out.

If you took all the total alleged "wrongful" ballots from all 50 states and put them together into one contested state, it likely wouldn't be enough to turn even that one state. Trump has got to come to grips with the fact that he lost. Plain and simple - and the likely cause was his mouth and his Twitter thumb.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Trump will be President for 4 more years.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
In EVERY single case where a Trump allegation of voter fraud has be brought before a judge and the judge asked for proof, they have non once been able to provide anything other than allegations. No hard proof what so ever. They have to stop wasting the court's time on this crap. When they did this in AZ, the judge asked "how many ballots total are you alleging?" The answer - only 200. The judge immediately tossed it out.

If you took all the total alleged "wrongful" ballots from all 50 states and put them together into one contested state, it likely wouldn't be enough to turn even that one state. Trump has got to come to grips with the fact that he lost. Plain and simple - and the likely cause was his mouth and his Twitter thumb.
What news are you deriving this opinion from? Wisconsin and Michigan both have documented cases now. Also.......it’s not all Trump law suits,some are being pushed by other people. Now.....whether or not they are coerced by Trump is another thing.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

According to Giuliani, dismissed cases were filed by people other than the Trump campaign, and these allegations involve vote rigging via the Dominion computer system, algorithms, etc. The number of voters exceeded the number of people living in multiple areas, many ballots had no down tickets marked -because they were allegedly marked while tabulation was halted due to the algorithms being overwhelmed, there wasn't enough time - and on and on. If the allegations and affidavits are false, then when the Trump organization does go to court, Biden will get his court-approved victory. Nothing to be afraid of if you believe Biden really did receive the majority of the vote.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I watched the whole thing. If 1/10th of this is true(I think all of it is) there may be repercussions beyond our borders. I suggest that everyone should watch, even the Democrats. Surely people aren't as dumb as to completely dismiss all of this. It's some kind of BAD!

·
Premium Member
14,178 Posts
Even if Trump can't over turn the elections, what Trump's lawyers are doing will show the American public how screwed up US elections are. 50 States doing 50 different things. Bias people counting the results. And to me the biggest FUBAR is........ Broadcast mail-in ballots. Requested absentee ballots are OK if counted correctly.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I, for one, do not believe there is any kind of "centralized plan" to commit voter fraud as Rudy claims. There is absolutely zero evidence of that. Think people! The electoral process in the US is such a massive, disjointed combination of local balloting that it would be totally impossible to have one plan whereby a national election was "rigged". Rudy has just gone off the deep end.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I think it's obvious enough for a blind man to see a "fix" was in. Now if it can be proved in a court of law is something else, but II think it just needs "reasonable proof"

If a "fix" wasn't in, no way would Biden and Kameltoe wouldn't have stayed bunkered down and not on campaign trail. Their handlers didn't want them to make gaffs that they would have to spin.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Equal Protection and Due Process under the law. It's what won the case against Gore's recounts in 2000.
Same argument here. The software will be proven to be easily reconfigured (algorithms) to change votes.
It will be shown in numerous places to have occurred. The SCOTUS will decide that we do not have enough time to
adjudicate before time to swear in a President, so it will recommend the tool we have, The U.S. Constitution to address the issue through the 12th Amendment. (has happened twice in our history, 1800 and 1824). Law is all about precedent, and we have that with the 2000 case. SCOTUS will then go back and address the issues State by State. So, load your magazines for a hard time with the left, who slept through civics class or wish the Constitution didn't exist at all. We shall see.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The software company itself, and the fact that many states have somehow decided it was a good idea to use a company that designed software in Venezuela, with the express purpose of rigging vote counts (Powell has witness to this)is hard to comprehend. The software can easily be adjusted on the fly, to adjust votes as needed. Here's the thing. If the server can be found (any of them, or machines), then going in to the software and seeing when the votes were adjusted is easy for a tech person. This will play out, as long as those attorney's and witnesses can stay alive long enough to prove it.

·
Premium Member
13,794 Posts
I, for one, do not believe there is any kind of "centralized plan" to commit voter fraud as Rudy claims. There is absolutely zero evidence of that. Think people! The electoral process in the US is such a massive, disjointed combination of local balloting that it would be totally impossible to have one plan whereby a national election was "rigged". Rudy has just gone off the deep end.
I understand the skepticism towards Rudy......after all,didn’t he come out saying he had this big time info on Killary? That was a big flop. Lol
Must not have had a damn thing because he’s still breathing and killary is still “at large”.

I also say you are dismissing the power of hate in the equation. I think they all commonly hate Trump.....enough to work together just that little to pull this fraud off. And I do think you can get the right people together and cause this much hell.

I think ol George is laughing about it right now.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,602 Posts
This just breaking as I post. I watched the press conference live, disgusting what is happening to our Republic.
There will be more.
You are absolutely right they will,the suicide queen Hillary did it to Bernie in the 2016 primary. That should have been where red flag, bells a whistles started.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts