Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a new member guys, however I have made a lot of good friends here on the forum. Wish I could have met more. That being said my family and I have a great opportunity to move back home to Texas. Just thought it would be easier to say here instead of texting everyone. Have a good one and thanks for all the comradery!

-FYI GONNA HAVE A MOVING SELL OF TWO PISTOLS IN CLASSIFIED-

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Hey good luck with new opportunity, but it doesn't have to be "Out," that's the beauty of an internet forum, you can always check back in from time to time! Bon voyage!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey good luck with new opportunity, but it doesn't have to be "Out," that's the beauty of an internet forum, you can always check back in from time to time! Bon voyage!
I will definitely check in from time to time !

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Not a new member guys, however I have made a lot of good friends here on the forum. Wish I could have met more. That being said my family and I have a great opportunity to move back home to Texas. Just thought it would be easier to say here instead of texting everyone. Have a good one and thanks for all the comradery!

-FYI GONNA HAVE A MOVING SELL OF TWO PISTOLS IN CLASSIFIED-
America is the land of opportunity and Texas is the belt buckle. Hope they treat you well.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
39,435 Posts
Good luck hope everything works out just as you want!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Texas is a good place to be, I have family and friends in Texas, Houston is where I grew up. Best of luck to you and your family. Stay in touch we are just a click away.

World Organism Font Logo Graphics

Reactions: Glkfan
1 - 14 of 14 Posts