close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Glock 23 or Springfield XD-40?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by TwangBanger, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

I'm generally of the opinion that "kabooms" in .40 caliber come from shooting someone else's handloaded ammo!!! ;)

patchz, TwangBanger and Jeff700 like this.
  2. patchz

patchz Court Jester

I've got a G21 and an XDm 5.25 in 45. I also have an M&P Pro Series 5" in 40. I really want to try an XDm in 40, either the 5.25 or 4". I don't want any more Glocks in any configuration or caliber.

3. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

I can re-home that Glock for you free of charge to you or me.....:rolleyes:

I had the XD9, 4" and it was ok but just didn't quite feel right. Trigger on mine was sweet , Dr B had it changed out to a 3# I think it was. Very easy to double tap with it. Had a M&P 40 but couldn't hit with it for some reason. Would like to shoot a M&P 2.0 though and see how I could do with one. But would have to be a no safety version for me to buy it.

But I do good with the Glocks, so will more than likely stick with them.

4. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

I have a Eaglestroker leather holster somewhere. its really nice and wasn't used that much. I can try to find it tonight. I think I know where it is

TwangBanger and rigrat like this.
  5. patchz

patchz Court Jester

I really appreciate the offer, but it was given to me upon retirement. I retired it, haven't fired it but once since I retired and that was in 1999. I plan to leave it to my son, he needs at least one ugly gun.

6. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

:lol6:

94LEVERFAN, Cliff731 and patchz like this.
  7. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Patchz... is that the gun you buried in your backyard cause it was so "ugly" that you didn't want to look at it anymore??? ;) :p :D

8. wllmkttrll

wllmkttrll Distinguished Poster

clinton
    Also got the xdm 40,was Dads gun,shoots nice

patchz and sigpro2022 like this.
  9. bubbat

bubbat Gate Keeper to my corner of Hell

Clinton
    The next pistol I buy will probably be a .40, when I do I'll get M&P Shield 2.0 or Compact 2.0.

10. patchz

patchz Court Jester

I plea the fifth. :confused:

94LEVERFAN and Cliff731 like this.
  11. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

High Caliber Pawn down here on the coast just got a load of them in. Bodyguard .380's, and M&P Shields in 9 and .40 cal. Your choice, $279
    hc smiths.jpg

12. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

That place is addictive....

TwangBanger and rigrat like this.
  13. dhollis51

dhollis51 Distinguished Poster

I found it. It fit my xdsc9 I had a while back. Not sure if it will fit the 45. I’ll sell it for $30.

[​IMG]