Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my gf bought the g43 against my best pleadings. Oh well it's a cute little gun. It's a real pain to shoot any consistent groupings. My big hands nah not for me. But she bought it and I've been working with her. She is to the point I totally trust her at the range.
I did some upgrades.
TruGlo TFO sights.
Ghost Edge connector.
Tungsten recoil assy.
It did group better.
The trigger pull is lighter & more consistent in pull weight through its travel. Other than trying different ammo what else will improve these little Glocks?
BTW she has always shyed from shooting my 1911. But last time out she asked to shoot my gun. Surprise surprise.....bullseye on 2nd shot..
After she shot she looked at me and said....
Baby I think I want you to build me a 1911.....
Sweet words of romance.....

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Your first mistake, don,t totally trust anyone, 2nd mistake, don,t teach a girlfriend or wife to shoot.
I am just kidding, sounds like she is learning to shoot fast.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,887 Posts
So my gf bought the g43 against my best pleadings. Oh well it's a cute little gun. It's a real pain to shoot any consistent groupings. My big hands nah not for me. But she bought it and I've been working with her. She is to the point I totally trust her at the range.
I did some upgrades.
TruGlo TFO sights.
Ghost Edge connector.
Tungsten recoil assy.
It did group better.
The trigger pull is lighter & more consistent in pull weight through its travel. Other than trying different ammo what else will improve these little Glocks?
BTW she has always shyed from shooting my 1911. But last time out she asked to shoot my gun. Surprise surprise.....bullseye on 2nd shot..
After she shot she looked at me and said....
Baby I think I want you to build me a 1911.....
Sweet words of romance.....
Good call on TFOs, love all mine. Check out Hyve Technologies
https://hyvetechnologiesbuilder.com/index.php/product-category/glock-43-parts/
Even comes in all kinda cute colors. Their mag extensions are really nice. Haven't felt their trigger but should be good. Other than that just practice practice and buy more ammo and you will improve.

·
Registered
15,397 Posts
I have heard good things about the Hyve extensions. Forgot I have Taran Tacticals on mine. They work great, but for the cost of 1 or 2 more rounds, I could've bought an additional mag instead. When I bought mine though(within a week of the 43 being released) they were the only maker and mags were no where to be found either.

·
Banned
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
15,397 Posts

Picked up a raven concealment vanguard 2 for mine. I had one for my 26 and it was the best holster I found for it. I imagine it'll be the same for the 43. Worth looking into. Keeps the compact gun compact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts