Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 412 Posts

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts
Southern Ohio Gun has used Beretta 92S 9mm in good-very good condition for $259. These have the heel mag release. From the description, 'These pistols come from the Beretta factory in Italy and have been checked there and have factory labels on the boxes.'

SOG's site makes it sound as if they only sell to dealers, but you can send your FFL dealer's info in like any other web store.

I don't really want one of these, but it's hard not to buy one at this price.
Actually said the other day I'm looking forward to if the military replaces the M9 I'm gonna have to pick one up

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts
Ammoseek has ammo I believe in the 5 to 6 cent range.
Prob is shipping gets you even if original cost per round is low. Last .22 I ordered was from academy and over $49 shipped free. Haven't ordered any since. Not going to pay just as much for shipping as item costs. Ain't hurting that bad for it

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts
Got a few clearance guns at academy in flowood.

The m&p9c appears to be a standard m&p9c, HOWEVER, the sku is different from the other 1st gen 9c we have, I only saw 2 or 3 of these, so anyone interested in this one needs to make sure they're given one with a sku ending in 9526, and make sure the employee double checks the price.
Know where there's a dang good m&p 40c :D

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,710 Posts
I get my 9mm and 223 from target sports. Get 1k 223 and can get 1k or even 350 with plastic ammo can with free shipping. I've been getting the 350 with can the past couple months. Easier to do that than dropping 2-300 in one go. For 22LR.....Academy.com. Free shipping no matter how much. And they PayPal. Had a bunch instock last night. Have limits but can just do multiple orders. I made two orders last night with 500 in each.

1 - 20 of 412 Posts