close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Deals Thread

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by DirtyWorks, Aug 4, 2010.

1. para40

para40 Sr. Curmudgeon MSGO Supporter

Lamar Co.
    Wait for me out by the mailbox.

2. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

I get packages with maps drawn on them all the time. if you hit the big store you went too far. turnaround and head back twards the smell , or on a sunny day look up and go twards them circling wild chickens.

Quickeye likes this.

3. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

:lol5:

Jarhead5811 and para40 like this.
  4. 22lrfan

22lrfan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Spotted these are Southern Connection yesterday. Gen 2 & 3 G22's for $319.

IMG_20180413_121549207.jpg

Gen 5 G19, $499. This is a used blue label gun so it can be sold to anyone.

5. 22lrfan

6. DC7

DC7 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

How often do they get trade-ins? I wouldn't mind getting a G17 if they ever get some of those in. Know if they still get revolvers, or did those dry up?

Soonered, 22lrfan and mascott like this.
  7. gutdoc

gutdoc Distinguished Poster

Olight PL-2 Valkyrie Weapon Light $59.99

Olight PL-2 - 40% OFF - Flash Sale

FWIW, I doubt this one will fit many common holsters, but for a bedside or AR type, it should be good.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Soonered and Quickeye like this.
  8. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I got one of these and love it. It took a little longer to come in than I liked but....
    Olight S30R Baton III

Soonered and Quickeye like this.
  9. 22lrfan

90+% of the trade-ins they get are .40. The rest are mostly .45. I haven't seen any trade-in 9's. The revolvers have been gone for a while. He told me they will be getting some confiscated guns in the next month or two. Didn't have a definite date yet.

Soonered, DC7 and Jarhead5811 like this.
  10. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

@Jarhead5811 you need one of these. Buy a used 9 mm barrel, and it's as cheap or cheaper than you'll likely ever find a G17 for, plus they have Gen 2's, so you don't have to sand or grind down the finger grooves.

Quickeye, 22lrfan and Jarhead5811 like this.
  11. DC7

Thanks for the info. Now is definitely the time to buy a .40. Did he have any details on the confiscated guns? Anything nice or mainly Jimenez, Hi points, etc.?

12. DC7

I kinda hate to admit it, but the only reason I want a G17 is because I'm a big fan of Justified and want to channel my inner Raylan Givens.

13. 22lrfan

No info on them at all. Last bunch included rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers.

Blondie70 likes this.
  14. lazi

lazi Distinguished Poster

Howa Mini Action in 7.62x39 for $350 shipped...

Whittaker Guns

If you are like me and don't even need one then they layaways to help you out lol...

I don't know what it is about a bolt gun in x39 but I want them. I'll probably be getting a Ruger Ranch 30 at some point as well. Hope they stick a wood stock on it or do a stainless version...

maxhush and rigrat like this.
  15. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Been to Whittaker’s a long time ago great store great selection and great prices. Bought a varmint 452 from them on the way to vacation one year.

16. lazi

lazi Distinguished Poster

They actually have some 452 American rifles in .22 LR in stock right now. That may be next. Kinda steep but maybe...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  17. DC7

Academy has some super good deals going on right if you use the codes CC201820PCT and 18WACTEN.

I was able to get a Canik TP9SFX for just under $400 ($140 off) after applying the codes. Firearms are ship to store only which is fine with me because I can save on the FFL fee.

Also, an Aimpoint PRO for $316. There are probably some other good deals out there, too.

steve2112, jakeg823 and jrickhsr like this.
  18. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep Jeep & Guns MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Wow that Aimpoint is a sweet deal. They also have free shipping no matter how much.

DC7 and Sum Gy Custom Firearms like this.