Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4701 - 4720 of 4745 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts
One problem with back orders on SG is that they will periodically email you and require you to reply that you want to keep it on backorder (they claim due to some regulation). I have lost things at SG on backorder that I never saw a notification to confirm staying on backorder (most recently some Woof 9mm at a very good price) Just an FYI.
Didn't know that.

I and my 9mm's are not "fans" of Winchester NATO 124-gr White Box ammo anyway. Too snappy for my tastes.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Speaking of SG, they currently have Brown Bear .223 55gr FMJ for $227.99 per thousand (orderable now, order page says estimated to be in stock 7/31, order receipt says 8/5) for Buyers Club members:

They have 500 round and 260 round lots for similar pricing. Free S&H for BC members, they do charge MS sales tax.

Many folks do not recommend steel case for direct impingement (AR15s, etc.) operation firearms (cases reportedly sometimes get stuck in the chamber), but IME they function fine in AKs and HK delayed roller actions (HK93, etc.).

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
A couple interesting things today. First up (been going for few days now), Chinese Type 54 Tokarevs (7.62x25). Lots of discussion about these on gunboards. It appears these were in service somewhere like Albania and reached the time span to no longer be considered "Chinese" for purposes of US import. Anyhoo, $350 each (plus $15 S&H):

Yeah, I know the link looks to be something else, but for me it gets me to the Type 54 Toks. Classic also has these, but it'll cost more that way. Do get your transferring FFL to email or FAX their license (if not already on file) to Rguns before purchasing (email address is "[email protected]"). They have a safety trigger replacing the original, but a TT33 trigger could be used to replace that if desired. When these are gone, I wouldn't expect to see them in quantity again any time soon. I'd consider these in the "collectible" category, but still not a bad price for a TT33 these days.

Another interesting thing, Beretta 92FS Compacts, with alloy frames, for $399.99 (plus shipping and MS sales tax) from PSA, which seems like an excellent deal:

Doing some searching, these appear to be made in Italy, are out of stock pretty much everywhere I checked, and are listed as "discontinued", and their last price most places was a whole lot more (like in the $600-700 range), so these appear like they may be factory clearance. From my research, 92FS mags will work, but stick out, so finding the proper (shorter) mags may or may not be an issue. They come with 2 mags according to the folks in the PSA reviews. They weigh about 32oz.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts
A couple interesting things today. First up (been going for few days now), Chinese Type 54 Tokarevs (7.62x25). Lots of discussion about these on gunboards. It appears these were in service somewhere like Albania and reached the time span to no longer be considered "Chinese" for purposes of US import. Anyhoo, $350 each (plus $15 S&H):

Yeah, I know the link looks to be something else, but for me it gets me to the Type 54 Toks. Classic also has these, but it'll cost more that way. Do get your transferring FFL to email or FAX their license (if not already on file) to Rguns before purchasing (email address is "[email protected]"). They have a safety trigger replacing the original, but a TT33 trigger could be used to replace that if desired. When these are gone, I wouldn't expect to see them in quantity again any time soon. I'd consider these in the "collectible" category, but still not a bad price for a TT33 these days.

Another interesting thing, Beretta 92FS Compacts, with alloy frames, for $399.99 (plus shipping and MS sales tax) from PSA, which seems like an excellent deal:

Doing some searching, these appear to be made in Italy, are out of stock pretty much everywhere I checked, and are listed as "discontinued", and their last price most places was a whole lot more (like in the $600-700 range), so these appear like they may be factory clearance. From my research, 92FS mags will work, but stick out, so finding the proper (shorter) mags may or may not be an issue. They come with 2 mags according to the folks in the PSA reviews. They weigh about 32oz.
Dang, beretta is out of stock. Must not of had many

·
Premium Member
4,502 Posts
One shoves the safety lever UP to make ready ?

·
26,970 Posts
Reactions: maxhush

·
26,970 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
The DA seemed pretty neat. Watched a vid on them and you can de-cock them and operate them like a DA/SA handgun.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
These seem like nice range bags for $12.99:

You get free 2-day shipping at $49 (order four...). Same bag (literally) is around $30 each through Amazon. Don't try to order the blue one, even if it lets you add it to the cart, blue is OOS (and the pink pictured above never showed up as an option so is presumably OOS too).

·
26,970 Posts

$499.99 .

Good luck with getting reasonably priced ammo for it though!

Reactions: rigrat and maxhush

·
Registered
9,842 Posts

$499.99 .

A good deal from Impact is nearly as rare as a good deal from KVar! 😁

(I have minimal personal interest in that rifle or in that caliber, but you add the scope and the equation changes...not enough in my case, but it makes it much more tempting). Now if it was their 375 Ruger, say...thankfully, for my finances it is not. :)

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,295 Posts

$499.99 .

Walmart has some believe it or not. Not much though, especially now I'm in the 308 game, though will be reloading for it shortly

·
26,970 Posts

·
26,970 Posts
Reactions: maxhush and rigrat

·
Registered
9,842 Posts

$299.95 at AIM Surplus.

View attachment 234201

Just for fun about the CZ 50, below:

IMO, they are surprising large for a .32ACP (which you may not appreciate from pics). CZ70s and CZ50s have relatively minor differences. I have a CZ70 because...CZ.

·
26,970 Posts
4701 - 4720 of 4745 Posts