Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4781 - 4800 of 4888 Posts

·
Registered
4,004 Posts

·
Rational Anarchist
14,132 Posts
Rising prices are good. It keeps us from buying it all and allows people that really need it to find some.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Rising prices are good. It keeps us from buying it all and allows people that really need it to find some.
I haven't bought factory ammo (other than rimfire) in at least a decade so doesn't affect me (other than maybe convince me to sell some) but still. Having a hard time explaining the price rise (to this level) on anything other than price gouging.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
I haven't bought factory ammo (other than rimfire) in at least a decade so doesn't affect me (other than maybe convince me to sell some) but still. Having a hard time explaining the price rise (to this level) on anything other than price gouging.
Maybe we can borrow/buy some ammo from that billion rounds that DHS bought a few years ago?

They don't seem to be using much of it ... at least not in Seattle or Portland anyway.

<sarc>

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Maybe we can borrow/buy some ammo from that billion rounds that DHS bought a few years ago?

They don't seem to be using much of it ... at least not in Seattle or Portland anyway.

<sarc>
Could probably pay their entire budget for the next couple of years if they sold it :)

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts

$369.99 at Grabagun.

Grabagun charges MS sales tax now.

I don't know if they'll participate in our 2A Tax-Free weekend or not.

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts

$15.97/50 .

$14.99/20 . Military Surplus. German.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,496 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts

$599.99. Free shipping.

They may not charge MS sales tax.

Not a great price -- at all, but it's in stock as of posting.

How bad do you need it, I guess?

·
Registered
500 Posts

$599.99. Free shipping.

They may not charge it MS sales tax.

Not a great price -- at all, but it's in stock as of posting.

How bad do you need it, I guess?
Makes me wanna try to trade a case for a new gun lol.

4781 - 4800 of 4888 Posts