4801 - 4820 of 4888 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
PMC AMMUNITION BRONZE. 223 REM 55 GR FMJBT AMMUNITION - 1000 RD CASE
Back in stock

$599.99. Free shipping.

They may not charge MS sales tax.

Not a great price -- at all, but it's in stock as of posting.

How bad do you need it, I guess?

·
Rational Anarchist
14,132 Posts
Seeing current prices, I wish I had gotten that barrel of 5.56 six months ago. 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Maybe we can borrow/buy some ammo from that billion rounds that DHS bought a few years ago?

They don't seem to be using much of it ... at least not in Seattle or Portland anyway.

<sarc>
They stockpiled that back when they were in their .40S&W fad phase though, didn't they?

Still, dumping on the market right now would be kinda like releasing oil from the strategic reserve in days of yore... If they did that Nancy Pelosi would be spinning so hard she would drill right through the Earth to go see her bosses in the PRC after stopping for drinks with Satan on the way.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

$279.99 at Grabagun.com . In stock.

$309.99 at Grabagun.com . In stock.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

$379.99 w/free shipping. Not a bad price for it in the current environment, and it's in stock.

[FAQs: We are charging sales tax because we are now required to for orders to several states. The states we are required to remit tax to as of July 1st 2020 are: Texas, North Carolina, Illinois, Georgia, Virginia, Arizona, Alabama, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Michigan. If you are a dealer in one of these states wishing to buy for resale please email [email protected] for further details.]

[Note: This is NOT the Shield 2.0]

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

$479.99 plus tax and shipping. In stock.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,952 Posts

·
Registered
12,599 Posts
4801 - 4820 of 4888 Posts