Registered
990 Posts
Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Already out of stock :rolleyes:
Actually, OOS in less than 2 hrs.

My sister in another state "blinked," then missed out on buying it too.

RK also had the Taurus G2C for $209.99 a couple of days ago. Those went OOS even faster! (She missed that one too!)

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
12,599 Posts
Barnaul 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Steel Polycoated Case 50 Rounds. 24 cpr

It would not let me check out, would not let me select shipping. Only allowed for store pickup.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
It would not let me check out, would not let me select shipping. Only allowed for store pickup.
I had to reset my password, then it took two attempts to log in, but shipping was through Fed Ex. No problem with them, unlike the notification I got from Cabelas several hours later saying “order cancelled”.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Used M&P 45 fullsize mags for $13.95; free shipping over $49
Flowood academy this morning has Winchester White Box in 100 round packs in stock

Also have these 90 round packs of federal 5.56

and they had a bunch of cci mini mags .22lr in stock as well if anyone is interested. They had maybe 20 to 25 boxes each of the 9mm and 5.56 when i was there about an hour ago.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

Springfield Armory .380ACP, 6 + 1.

$389.99 at Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo. Free shipping. In-stock.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
(Many, but not all) Glocks in stock at DK Firearms ... pricier than I remember them, but that was then, and this is NOW.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Just an FYI; I was in Cowarts yesterday and for the guns I took the time to look at anyway; his gun prices all seemed to be pre-panic prices.

4821 - 4840 of 4888 Posts