Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4961 - 4980 of 5036 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Couple of deals I found today:

DEAL 1: Beretta USA is having their fall sale so here are the coupon codes: (These work on non-firearms only)
20% off of $200 - 'FALL20'
30% off of $300 - 'FALL30'
40% off of $400 - 'FALL40'

DEAL 2: Primary Arms has the FDE/Tan anodized 1000 Lumen Model TLR-1HLs on sale for $124.99: https://bit.ly/37SE7Ny
Not a smoking deal, but a decent one given the tan/fde models tend to be a bit pricier and less likely to go on sale most of the time.

DEAL 3: Damage industries has their QD swivels back on sale for $9.95 each. I use these with all my slings and are solid for the money

Hope this helps some folks out.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Trump 2020 and Keep America Great magazines for AR-15. Not necessarily a "good deal", but may be of interest to some.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Trump 2020 and Keep America Great magazines for AR-15. Not necessarily a "good deal", but may be of interest to some.

Cowart’s in Pearl has those mags for $17.50 each...also not a great deal but, in the spirit of the election who cares.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The Range by Jimmy Primos has
-Blazer 9mm for 15.99/box (32¢ per round) - limit 2
-PMC Bronze 223 9.99/box (50¢ per round) - limit 5

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,337 Posts
Rise Armament drop in trigger with anti walk pins $120

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,909 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Gone on the 5.56

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
I've been busy today and missed it you had posted it 5 hours prior to me seeing it.:(

What I need a lead on is about 5k of small rifle and pistol primers.

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,107 Posts
I've been busy today and missed it you had posted it 5 hours prior to me seeing it.:(

What I need a lead on is about 5k of small rifle and pistol primers.
Rigrat... it's good to see you with your feet back on dry land for awhile...!!! :cool:

The "whop whop whop whop whop" signature sound of an inbound Huey was always music to my ears on "crew change day"... if I was on the drilling rig and had relief on the way... (y)

(It all started on Penrod 66... just saying... 😊 )

Some "days off" were a coming...!!! :giggle:

(If you were starting your "hitch" offshore... not so much.... 🥴🥴😧 )

++++++++++ RESUME NORMAL PROGRAMMING HERE++++++++++

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,937 Posts
Thanks not for long enough but need to work before the Communist regime closes down the oilfield again like when Obummer was in office. We still haven't recovered from him.

·
Danged ole' Hermit...
13,107 Posts
Thanks not for long enough but need to work before the Communist regime closes down the oilfield again like when Obummer was in office. We still haven't recovered from him.
Oh Lord... I pray that we can... but I ain't holding my breath here at all.... 🥴

4961 - 4980 of 5036 Posts