Mississippi Gun Owners banner

4981 - 5000 of 5036 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Dad Super Pawn in Gulfport has

Federal 5.56 62 Grain m885 1000 rds 650.00

Yeah it sucks, but i will likely get worse.

·
Registered
10,141 Posts
There's still some Fiochii .30 Luger at $20 a box and .455 Webley at $30 a box, along with some .38S&W (aka "short) at around $26 a box, all 50 round boxes, out there for sale online as of yesterday. Those are pretty normal prices for those calibers, if you happen to have one. It can pay to have some firearms chambered for the oddballs when there's a panic. Your buying window is longer and the pricing stays "reasonable" longer (the downside is it has a very low priority in manufacturing and restocking, so buy all you want/need up front).

·
Registered
10,141 Posts
Kygunco has the Thompson Center Compass II (II is improved #3-#4 trigger, which was the main complaint about the Compass I) in .338 WM (according to their video, they custom ordered 500 of these from TC chambered for .338WM). The reviews I've found are favorable for the TC Compass II, and the price for a .338WM is incredible. They are ~$285, with a $50 TC rebate via a card, so final cost ~$235. They are also available with various Vortex Crossfire II scopes at good prices. It also looks like the barrels are threaded.

IMO, if you have any interest in a .338WM, you aren't likely to see one (or any other belted magnum) for less money any time soon. If you can't afford the scoped models, I'd just get the basic model and scope it later. I doubt these will last long at that price. As I understand it. they come with Weaver ring bases pre-installed and you can buy muzzle brakes for them.

The charge for using a credit card is a bit over $8 or you can text a check.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,681 Posts
Don’t know if this is a “ good” deal or not
This was on classic arms web site
F1FF5BC3-4A6A-4ACE-8AFC-B8E5833B8016.jpeg

·
Registered
12,800 Posts
Don’t know if this is a “ good” deal or not
This was on classic arms web site
View attachment 246885
With “sweaty ben” the owner of classic, there are no deals.. somebody’s getting screwed in most every instance. It took about 4 months to get them to replace an ak drum for me that fedex mis delivered. I had bought from them quite a few times in the past but never again after that fiasco. They are the gun equivalent of a shady used car lot

·
Registered
15,400 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Will these cycle well through a 870 pump?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
A Christmas gift suggestion:

$249.99 at SMGA.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,337 Posts
Reactions: maxhush