Mississippi Gun Owners banner

5141 - 5160 of 5191 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

$399.99 at Grabagun. In stock at posting.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

$538.99, plus $15.00 freight charge.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,023 Posts
Good to hear that they haven't hiked prices on them way up.

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
Anyone needing a high powered scope this one looks like a good deal.

·
I’ve got one more silver dollar
915 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,023 Posts
Dang AR's aren't as high as they was few days ago. 🙃

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Well, I was going to tell you that for the moment KyGunCo has the SAR K-12 Sport (single action 9mm race gun) in stock for $679.99 (~$700 shipped if you use a credit card). Apparently, the only way to get it is that you had to be signed up to be notified when it was back in stock, then had to request a quote be sent to your email. You can't even find them on a search of their web site now and therefore you can't sign up to be notified and request a quote... I've been signed up to be notified several places for several months and this is the first time they've popped up again (I posted about them months ago when they first popped up for sale, then quickly disappeared). Well, here's a picture of it anyway:

You could try calling KyGunCo at 1-502-348-3594 or email [email protected] direct and see if they'll let you order it that way if you want one and if there are any left (these go quick, always, and usually for about $800).

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts
Well, I was going to tell you that for the moment KyGunCo has the SAR K-12 Sport (single action 9mm race gun) in stock for $679.99 (~$700 shipped if you use a credit card). Apparently, the only way to get it is that you had to be signed up to be notified when it was back in stock, then had to request a quote be sent to your email. You can't even find them on a search of their web site now and therefore you can't sign up to be notified and request a quote... I've been signed up to be notified several places for several months and this is the first time they've popped up again (I posted about them months ago when they first popped up for sale, then quickly disappeared). Well, here's a picture of it anyway:

You could try calling KyGunCo at 1-502-348-3594 or email [email protected] direct and see if they'll let you order it that way if you want one and if there are any left (these go quick, always, and usually for about $800).
I saw that and was VERY tempted

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,349 Posts
Do it! China Joe is sending most of us $600 (but not $2K or even $1400) according to the IRS! It's a sign! It's serendipity I tells ya! Many poor waifs didn't get the opportunity on a platter, but you did! Do it for the children!

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Classic now has them for ~$800 (also need to add on tax and shipping) as well.

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Classic now has them for ~$800 (also need to add on tax and shipping) as well.

..aaaaand they're gone from Classic.

...out of stock at Buds too...

..and gone from Kygunco even with the emailed quote...

5141 - 5160 of 5191 Posts