Item # WAL2851229 / Walther / Condition: New
Walther
PDP COMPACT OPTIC READY 4" 9MM

$599.00 at SMGA.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

$789.99 at Sportsman's Warehouse (p/u 02/25).

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts

$139.99/200 . 124-gr. In-stock.
Was looking at ordering some 10/22 mags from that earlier today. The reviews on the business aren't that great. I wouldn't mess with them.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Was looking at ordering some 10/22 mags from that earlier today. The reviews on the business aren't that great. I wouldn't mess with them.
Thanks for that feedback.

I only purchased from them once before, about 3-4 months ago. Some 9mm FMJ range ammo.

Their communication during order fulfillment and shipping sucked, but I received what I paid for.

Reactions: Blondie70 and lazi

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
What mags do you need? Fixing to order some myself.
Was gonna get 3 (2) packs of the BX25 mags and 2 Howa Mini action 7.62x39 mags.

With the shipping I think that had me at about $20 a mag on that website. The site looked a bit scammie so I did a quick search. All but a few reviews on BBB says they had problems with that company. Otherwise it appears to be a real business. But I'm not hard up for anything so figured I keep shopping around.

·
Registered
13,060 Posts
Was gonna get 3 (2) packs of the BX25 mags and 2 Howa Mini action 7.62x39 mags.

With the shipping I think that had me at about $20 a mag on that website. The site looked a bit scammie so I did a quick search. All but a few reviews on BBB says they had problems with that company. Otherwise it appears to be a real business. But I'm not hard up for anything so figured I keep shopping around.
I just looked, all I can get deals on is the clear bx and it’s not a deal at all at about $25 shipped each

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I just looked, all I can get deals on is the clear bx and it’s not a deal at all at about $25 shipped each
I'm mostly just cart hopping and that site happended to have some pretty low prices. Seems like their service is just as low as the prices though. Didn't want anybody going in blind.

I do appreciate you looking.

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Literally out of stock now when I looked just a few minutes after I posted this...

This is a good price ($979.99) on a ZPAP at this time and it's the walnut stock model. These won't last long and are only still in stock because K-Var isn't a place most people watch because their prices often tend to be high:

·
Seeker of wisdom & Purveyor of the truth!
676 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
5161 - 5180 of 5191 Posts