μολὼν λαβέ
37,854 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
Lol, nobody seemed to care when I posted the deal for those (K-12) from GrabaGun (I think it was them) for $679 a while back (you had to have the direct link to get it). From what I've tracked, they've been $800ish whenever they've come into stock again anywhere else since then (and they disappear quick at that price). And let's just say that the catfish have already been appeased.

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts
Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts
$399.99.

$399.99.

·
Premium Member
4,039 Posts

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
K-Var has ZPAP M70 rifles (Serbian) with light maple furniture coming into stock available for pre-order. I believe they're saying they'll be shipping as soon as next week. Over $1k pricing ($1049 + 20 S&H)? You bet, but one of the better options for the price right now. Reinforced (RPK derived) receiver (with "mumps"), chrome lined barrel, left side optics mounting rail, maple furniture (don't count on figure, no matter what the picture shows, that's why they describe it as "light maple" rather than "figured maple").

Not to fear monger, but these seem to come in in dribbles and drabs and Uncle Joe could shut down imports on these pretty much at any point. If you want one, I would not hesitate too long. Pricing has been around $1K+ (or even $1100) for a while now, whenever and wherever they come in stock lately.

·
Registered
791 Posts
K-Var has ZPAP M70 rifles (Serbian) with light maple furniture coming into stock available for pre-order. I believe they're saying they'll be shipping as soon as next week. Over $1k pricing ($1049 + 20 S&H)? You bet, but one of the better options for the price right now. Re-enforced (RPK derived) receiver (with "mumps"), chrome lined barrel, left side optics mounting rail, maple furniture (don't count on figure, no matter what the picture shows, that's why they describe it as "light maple" rather than "figured maple").

Not to fear monger, but these seem to come in in dribbles and drabs and Uncle Joe could shut down imports on these pretty much at any point. If you want one, I would not hesitate too long. Pricing has been around $1K+ (or even $1100) for a while now, whenever and wherever they come in stock lately.
That is a deal, I've been seeing these posted on R/gundeals @ 1200 for the wood, and like $1350 for the side folder. Even the ones with black polymer furniture are $1K+.

Your right though about the import deal and availability, I would recommend the pistol versions also.

·
Registered
10,857 Posts
If you already have the walnut ZPAP, it's pretty much incumbent upon you to also get the maple. The maple first (that I saw) showed up at Atlantic and weren't a whole lot cheaper than $1K. The walnut were cheaper early on ($800-850, maybe the first batch in the $700s, now well over $1K too), but as far as I can recall the maple never have been much under $1K.

5261 - 5280 of 5326 Posts