Mississippi Gun Owners banner
5661 - 5675 of 5675 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Obscure caliber, but SGammo has 6.5 Carcano primed brass in stock. 200 PPU primed cases for $119.50. That’s less than Midway price for unprimed (which is out of stock). They also are doing free shipping on $200 orders. It’s been hard to find since the Carcano importation of a couple years ago.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looks like Global Ordnance is still running that great sale on mags.
Steel 30rd AR @ $4.99
Steel 30rd AK @ $5.99
1911 8rd @ $5.99
I limited my first order to 26 mags (6,12,8) since i had not dealt with this company previously. I placed the order on 6 Jan and it was at my home on 10 Jan. I can say their 1911 mags work better than the pro-mags that cost me $19 each.
I also used the code FREESHIP and got free shipping.
I will be ordering more now that i know this company and quality i am getting.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Font Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Looks like Global Ordnance is still running that great sale on mags.
Steel 30rd AR @ $4.99
Steel 30rd AK @ $5.99
1911 8rd @ $5.99
I limited my first order to 26 mags (6,12,8) since i had not dealt with this company previously. I placed the order on 6 Jan and it was at my home on 10 Jan. I can say their 1911 mags work better than the pro-mags that cost me $19 each.
I also used the code FREESHIP and got free shipping.
I will be ordering more now that i know this company and quality i am getting.
View attachment 292459

Not a fan of steel mags for the AR, I prefer Al mags due to the width (much thinner than the polymer mags such as Magpul) and weight. Plus Duramags are ~$9.99 pretty much every day on AIM, even in their nifty colors.
I will look into the 1911 mags, I need some more that actually FUNCTION* in all of my 1911s.Thanks for the tip!
*There are a few 1911 magazines in the tree line on the east side of the firing line at SWGC. Probably rusting by now but if anyone wants to go through the pine saplings and briars I'm sure you will find a few. They flew there after malfunctioning more than once.

·
Registered
11,776 Posts
Not a fan of steel mags for the AR, I prefer Al mags due to the width (much thinner than the polymer mags such as Magpul) and weight. Plus Duramags are ~$9.99 pretty much every day on AIM, even in their nifty colors.
FN makes/made/sold some spiffy steel mags for the FNC (STANAG, so they function in the AR15, though they may not activate the bolt hold open, and I think they were also sold for the 5.56 SCAR), but I haven't seen them for sale for a long time. I hate to think what they bring now, new in blue and white FN boxes. Steel FN mags are proper for the FNC. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,384 Posts

$449.99 .

Details

The Savage 42 Takedown is a 22lr and a .410 break open combo. This combo features carbon steel barrels, along with adjustable sights, and a sleek black finish on the frame and the barrel.
  • MODEL:Model 42 Takedown
  • TYPE:Rifle
  • ACTION:Over / Under
  • FINISH:Satin Black
  • STOCK/FRAME:Synthetic Stock
  • STOCK/GRIPS:Black Synthetic
  • WEIGHT:6.1 lbs.
  • CALIBER/GAUGE:410 Bore | 22 LR
  • BARREL:20"
  • OVERALL LENGTH:35.75"
  • RATE-OF-TWIST:1-in-16
  • CHOKE TUBES:Fixed Choke