Mississippi Gun Owners banner
5861 - 5880 of 5931 Posts

·
Registered
12,038 Posts

ANDERSON AM-15 5.56 16" Bravo Company BCMGUNFIGHTER™ PMCR M-LOK® Handguard Lancer L5AWM Mag

$406.22 retail (cash/check price is less).

Preorder.
Kygunco has a Youtube video (for now) about Part 2 of their Fathers Day sale that mentioned that they ran out of the first version, but were able to get and offer another (slightly more deluxier) version for about $10 more. Kygunco video:

·
Registered
16,088 Posts

My Medic is running 25-50% off first aid kits. Not necessarily gun related, but given the state of the world, I’ll say it counts. I keep one of the MyFAKs on the passenger seat molle panel in my gladiator and one of their small ones in my desk at work. Great to have to deer camp or the range too. I’d say 99% of us don’t know how to use a lot of it, but now’s a good time to learn.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
13,364 Posts

My Medic is running 25-50% off first aid kits. Not necessarily gun related, but given the state of the world, I’ll say it counts. I keep one of the MyFAKs on the passenger seat molle panel in my gladiator and one of their small ones in my desk at work. Great to have to deer camp or the range too. I’d say 99% of us don’t know how to use a lot of it, but now’s a good time to learn.
Everyone needs med gear

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

$399.99 .

$416.88 .

Free shipping. Still no sales tax IIRC.

·
Registered
12,038 Posts

What's a "gladiator" (I'm assuming it's not a Roman Colliseum participant)?

·
Registered
73 Posts
A 4 door jeep wrangler with a small truck bed on the back.
View attachment 306366
299.99 Tisas 1911

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
What's a "gladiator" (I'm assuming it's not a Roman Colliseum participant)?
A 4 door jeep wrangler with a small truck bed on the back.
View attachment 306366
What Twang said, depending on generation. The old Gladiators were full size pickups. The current gens are more closely related to the old Scrambler. I’d have preferred the Scrambler name, since that way Jeep owners couldn’t incorrectly plaster them with Spartan helmets like a bunch of goobers, but whatever.

Also,”small” is relative for the bed size. 5’ is pretty standard these days, as far as non-work trucks go. There’s people that buy these and immediately chop half the bed off and use the remaining half to store a 37-40” spare…now that’s a small bed. At that point the only benefits are tow rating and smoother/more stable ride from the longer wheel base. Jeep people are weird.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Sky

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
I didn't actually mean "small . . . . truck bed", I meant "small truck . . . . bed". Like a Frontier/Tacoma sized bed, as opposed to a Sierra/Silverado sized bed.
Ha I know. It’s the same length as my f150 was actually, it just seems unreasonably short to die hard long bed truck people, so I always point out how standard the length is even on full size trucks, just to annoy them if nothing else.

Definitely more narrow and much more shallow. My pelican cooler sat a few inches below the top of the bed in my 150, in this truck it sits at least a few inches higher, so I can’t close the tonneau cover with it in there.

·
Registered
12,091 Posts
Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot Rectangle

Font Line Screenshot Web page Logo

USA pawn has Holosun 503cu for $129.95

also 403b for $96.12 and 507c for $137.95
Line Font Logo Brand Rectangle

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts
Reactions: Wyatt and Blondie70

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
I gave this one a whirl for the 507c. Box and description says it’s the X2 model, so I’m hopeful. We’ll see once I get a ride to the store to pick it up.

View attachment 306409
View attachment 306410
USA pawn has Holosun 503cu for $129.95

also 403b for $96.12 and 507c for $137.95 View attachment 306421

5861 - 5880 of 5931 Posts