Mississippi Gun Owners banner
5881 - 5900 of 5931 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Midway and Amazon both have Walker earbuds on sale. First link uses #10 batteries, no experience with them, the others are rechargeable.

I had a paid of the bluetooth ones, really liked em, dropped them by the truck after hunting one day, didn't realize it and ran over them. They actually still worked after being run over and laying in the weather for a week or two but the housing was busted.

amazon
amazon corded ones.
these have bluetooth

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I gave this one a whirl for the 507c. Box and description says it’s the X2 model, so I’m hopeful. We’ll see once I get a ride to the store to pick it up.
I picked one up also. HS503cu for me.

·
Registered
12,091 Posts
I gave this one a whirl for the 507c. Box and description says it’s the X2 model, so I’m hopeful. We’ll see once I get a ride to the store to pick it up.
I tried to get that model myself but they sold the one they had here in Vicksburg right before I got there. So I picked up the 503 instead.

Interestingly the in store price tag still showed the higher price but scanned in at the ones listed above.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I tried to get that model myself but they sold the one they had here in Vicksburg right before I got there. So I picked up the 503 instead.

Interestingly the in store price tag still showed the higher price but scanned in at the ones listed above.
Well, I bought mine online. If they don’t have the one I ordered it better get refunded.

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts
Reactions: Blondie70

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

$599.99 .

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

$419.99 .

·
Premium Member
9,174 Posts

$314.99 .

Great deal!

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
25,653 Posts
I would just let them keep it ... If I could afford to buy one to begin with! What they cost, about 3g's?
The Ranger .22 is $699 MSRP I don't remember exactly what I paid for mine but it was a little less than that at Vans.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
25,653 Posts
Msrp $795. Seeing it at $830 multiple online retailers. I’ll keep my ruger precision
Their MSRP keeps changing just last night it was $699 when I was looking at their site about the new 17HMR and 22Mag. Now it shows $849... :thoughtful:

Just looked at Van's website they have them for $967, WOW they have gone up a lot in a year.

Air gun Organism Trigger Gun barrel Font

5881 - 5900 of 5931 Posts