Mississippi Gun Owners banner
6021 - 6040 of 6042 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
As you can see I also ordered a bunch, about two dozen, knives. I like to give them out to the older kids we know for Halloween. To clarify, Not random kids at the door, but children and grands of people we know. Also none of the knives were more than $5 each.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,043 Posts
Ok let me first apologize. The kids got me a new iPad and I do not know how to copy a link to post here so I am only posting pictures and the description.
anyway optics planet has some great stuff right now. I almost wonder if they are mistakes. New Lee Deluxe 3 die sets for $11 and the lee 3 hole turret press
for (are you sitting down?) $6….
I ordered two die sets and 4 presses View attachment 316221 View attachment 316222 View attachment 316224
View attachment 316223
Holy smokes

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
As you can see I also ordered a bunch, about two dozen, knives. I like to give them out to the older kids we know for Halloween. To clarify, Not random kids at the door, but children and grands of people we know. Also none of the knives were more than $5 each.
Badass

Reactions: Gulfport Joe

·
Registered
12,641 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,043 Posts
View attachment 316278
If you want something to help get you to free shipping when you order your $6 press
Check stock status though. Optics planet is bad about that. It may take a year or never at all.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Here is my next great find. If you have ever had to use a crappy scissor Jack this tool is for you. It is the scissor Jack ratchet handle. Found it for $7.99 at Walmart . com
at that price I ordered 3 to put in each of the cars.

edit I thought I figured how to post a link on this new iPad, obviously not. I give up, I have no idea what I am doing. Sorry.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
True. But you may be out more than shipping cost compared to what the item costs and it take forever and a day to show up, that’s if it ever does
Well c'mon now, you have to make allowance that the Optics Planet probably isn't even in our solar system and may be light years from here, and the Greys are pretty unreliable with timely deliveries, what with all the crashes and such.

·
Registered
12,641 Posts
True. But you may be out more than shipping cost compared to what the item costs and it take forever and a day to show up, that’s if it ever does
They wanted $33 t ship two of those presses and the bullets are $35 I’ll take my chances that I can get 500 hunting bullets for $0.07 each for a $2 difference

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,043 Posts
They wanted $33 t ship two of those presses and the bullets are $35 I’ll take my chances that I can get 500 hunting bullets for $0.07 each for a $2 difference
I hear ya. I almost just ordered 9 presses just to get to the free shipping lol. And was gonna sell like 7 of them. But ended up not ordering any of them, didn’t want to pull something my wife would do buying it just cause it was on sale even though didn’t really need it

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
OMM buy 9 and keep them all! Set them up to be caliber specific and leve them set up. I use a single stage press to decap. So now the plan is to set up turrets for 9mm, 223, 7.62x39 and 45acp and just leave them set up. I might order some more to add 38/357, 40/10mm, 44mag/spc and maybe some other rifle calibers. At $6 per press it is not an issue of price dictating how many to buy but more about space available to leave them set up.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,043 Posts
OMM buy 9 and keep them all! Set them up to be caliber specific and leve them set up. I use a single stage press to decap. So now the plan is to set up turrets for 9mm, 223, 7.62x39 and 45acp and just leave them set up. I might order some more to add 38/357, 40/10mm, 44mag/spc and maybe some other rifle calibers. At $6 per press it is not an issue of price dictating how many to buy but more about space available to leave them set up.
Correct. And I don’t have the space. I do have a little but then I wouldn’t have any counter space to work on. Have my one 4hole lee progressive press in a quick detach mount already. If there was a bunch of other stuff I intended to buy that would get me free shipping then I’d throw in a couple for $h¡+$ and giggles.

·
Registered
12,641 Posts
I hear ya. I almost just ordered 9 presses just to get to the free shipping lol. And was gonna sell like 7 of them. But ended up not ordering any of them, didn’t want to pull something my wife would do buying it just cause it was on sale even though didn’t really need it
Well the back order on bullets didn’t turn out to be the problem.
Font Electric blue Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
26,341 Posts
6021 - 6040 of 6042 Posts