Mississippi Gun Owners banner
6141 - 6160 of 6238 Posts

· Premium Member
11,229 Posts

$399.99 .

Reactions: Blondie70

· Registered
12,388 Posts
Centerfire Systems has the Swiss K31 for $399.99 (shipping is an additional $19.99), per their description, Good to VG condition, excellent bore, matching receiver numbers, but no magazine. If you have a spare magazine (it happens that luckily I grabbed one some time back when they were much cheaper), this should be a great deal on one. They can be ordered light (likely beech stock) or dark stock, presumably walnut (or you can also order with stock color their choice, apparently). I had been looking to find a walnut stock eventually, so I ordered the dark stock (link is to the dark stock).

Best deal I've seen on these the past few years, if you have or can get a magazine for it.

(Best deal, other than the Winchester 20 gun fire safes for $349 at TSC, that I've seen, for me, this BF).

· Premium Member
6,582 Posts
Centerfire Systems has the Swiss K31 for $399.99 (shipping is an additional $19.99), per their description, Good to VG condition, excellent bore, matching receiver numbers, but no magazine. If you have a spare magazine (it happens that luckily I grabbed one some time back when they were much cheaper), this should be a great deal on one. They can be ordered light (likely beech stock) or dark stock, presumably walnut (or you can also order with stock color their choice, apparently). I had been looking to find a walnut stock eventually, so I ordered the dark stock (link is to the dark stock).

Best deal I've seen on these the past few years, if you have or can get a magazine for it.

(Best deal, other than the Winchester 20 gun fire safes for $349 at TSC, that I've seen, for me, this BF).
Repro mags available here:

· Premium Member
11,229 Posts

$359.99 .

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,362 Posts

$359.99 .
I see your SDS and raise you my SDS, LOL>

· Premium Member
11,229 Posts
I see your SDS and raise you my SDS, LOL>

Wow! Great price for it at kygunco!

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,362 Posts
Wow! Great price for it at kygunco!
And no tax like Palmetto.:) Only knew the price because I have been thinking of getting one for a month.

· Premium Member
11,229 Posts
And no tax like Palmetto.:) Only knew the price because I have been thinking of getting one for a month.
I don't "need" another, but I need to get back on their email list.

Reactions: maxhush and rigrat

· Premium Member
11,229 Posts
  • Helpful
Reactions: maxhush

· Registered
163 Posts
6141 - 6160 of 6238 Posts