Mississippi Gun Owners banner
6201 - 6220 of 6239 Posts

· Registered
12,390 Posts
I discovered that Kygunco also has a Youtube video they put up yesterday concerning/advertising their sale of these shotguns. Said they've been selling them for a few years now with very few returns or problems reported and that the blems (ands blem pricing) are very likely to be a one time thing. Kygunco video:

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts

· Registered
12,390 Posts
$392.34 after tax and shipping (not including any CC fee they may or may not charge), if anyone was wondering. IMO, still a good deal given the features, if you want one. I just wish it weren't from Sweaty Bens' Emporium. :ROFLMAO:

If it were from Kygunco or SMGA for that price I'd be all over it, most likely (though the plumber got more than that from me earlier for his visit, so then again maybe not...).

BTW, checking at Kygunco, they have what I believe to be the same gun for $386.32, free shipping, no CC fee.

It can be difficult to locate using their search (and it's listed under "SDS Imports" rather than "Tisas"), so here's the link:

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts

· Registered
12,390 Posts
Seems like a pretty decent deal on a CZ P-01 with aluminum frame (and Omega trigger system) at PSA for $549.99 (free shipping, but PSA does require contribution to the state bureaucrats endowment fund, so you'd need to add that ~7% [$38.50] to the final cost, no added CC fees, so total $588.49):

BTW, in checking at SMGA and Kygunco, their prices are above $700 on this pistol, so I think you'd likely be hard pressed to find one elsewhere right now for this price, even with paying the $38.50 of the added bureaucratic gravy train fee.

(Indications are this particular model may be discontinued, which seems to happen to decent and popular CZ models quite often).

· Registered
12,390 Posts
This deal isn't for everyone (a lot of the deals I post can tend to be pretty niche or even somewhat pricey), but this is a PS90 deal for $1600.99 (you have to add it to your cart and go to check out to see the price). That is the ten round magazine model. Doing some research, everything I can find says the only difference between this model and the 30 or 50 round models is the magazine (I obviously cannot guarantee this is actually the case, but everything I could find about it indicates it's the same rifle with a limited capacity ten round removable magazine -- if anyone calls to verify this with Kygunco, please post the info here). Tombstone Tactical sells the FN 50-round magazines for $37.99 (and the Federal 5.7x28 pistol ammo, which reviews say function fine in a PS90, for $32.99 a box of 50). If you buy the 30 round version, even at Kygunco the 30-round model is $1807.68 (digging around, at other places I saw it for right around $1900).

Link to the ten round PS90:

Link to the Tombstone Tactical 50 round mag (they have 30 rounders for the same price, and you need to add either to the cart to see the better price):

Link to the Tombstone Tactical Federal 5.7x28 ammo (50 round box):

· Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
14,742 Posts

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
Ok whats the difference between the 47 frame and the 17 frame? Cause they look like the same thing to me.

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts

· Registered
12,390 Posts
Brownells has a $120 off $900 (or more) JAN120 coupon that I just used yesterday. Not sure how long they'll honor it. If you're into BRN-180 (Brownells re-envisioning of the AR-180), there are (or were by now, maybe) some good deals on things like blem BRN-180 lowers, BRN-180 complete upper (they can be used with AR-15 lowers) and MI folding stock combo deal, etc.

6201 - 6220 of 6239 Posts