Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Good Deals Thread

638988 Views 6511 Replies 289 Participants Last post by  Xd357
I've seen this on a couple other forums and really like the idea. Basically, post up good deals that you have found while shopping on the web or in the "real world." No advertising stuff for sale - there's a For Sale forum for that. Just point your fellow gun owners to deals that may be of interest to them.

I'll start with an example:

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1421 - 1440 of 6512 Posts
PTG Spanish Mauser 308 Nato / 7.62 (SA) Stealth DBM and 4267W Magazine
It's almost worth the $201.00 just to see if it's decent.
PTG Spanish Mauser 308 Nato / 7.62 (SA) Stealth DBM and 4267W Magazine - Pacific Tool and Gauge
Ronnie
$73 for additional mag...ouch. Pretty interesting though.
Reactions: 1
Got one of these and it is great. The conversion works perfectly, I haven't had a jam or misfire in thousands of rounds! It eats all the 22lr I feed it, cheap to expensive.
Reactions: 2
Not stainless steel, but a 16.625" Ruger 10/22 Takedown (11112) w/threaded barrel, flash suppressor and 'backpack': $269.00 .

Ruger 10/22 Carbine Takedown Black Synthetic .22LR 16.6-inch 10Rd w/ Flash Suppressor

Plus $7.99 shipping.
Brownells has their 80% Pistol frames on sale for $69, down from regular price of $149

Also offering Free Shipping (No Minimum) by using code "M5S" at checkout.

80% Pistol Frame V.1 Black : POLYMER80 80% POLYMER PISTOL FRAME V.1 | Brownells
S&W Shield 45 for $225 after rebate.

S&W M&P45 Shield .45 ACP Pistol w/o Thumb Safety, Black - 11531

It's hard to resist this deal but I have to remember mags and ammo gonna cost me. I already have a Shield in 9mm so I'm good. Thats what I have to keep telling myself.
Gander Mountain is officially closing. Everything is being cleared out. Looks like they're closing on the 18th of this month. May be some good deals to be had.
Reactions: 3
Gander Mountain is officially closing. Everything is being cleared out. Looks like they're closing on the 18th of this month. May be some good deals to be had.
Last I read was no discount on guns or ammo and 20% on everything else. Which means they are still higher than everyone else LOL

That said they may increase the discount as it gets closer to closing.
Last I read was no discount on guns or ammo and 20% on everything else. Which means they are still higher than everyone else LOL

That said they may increase the discount as it gets closer to closing.
According to the Facebook announcement this morning, it applies to EVERYTHING. Including guns.
According to the Facebook announcement this morning, it applies to EVERYTHING. Including guns.
I called the Hattiesburg store and they said no discount on guns.
I called the Hattiesburg store and they said no discount on guns.

Their ad just implies that everything is being liquidated. And they still can't figure out why they're going out of business I bet.
See less See more
Lets see.... 20% off at gander should just about equal msrp. No wonder they are folding..
[QUOTE="jakeg823, post: 829409, member: 451"

Their ad just implies that everything is being liquidated. And they still can't figure out why they're going out of business I bet.[/QUOTE]
I went by there yesterday. This needs to be in the "these deals suck" thread. 20% off on some items, mostly clothing and, as stated, off of MSRP. No % on guns or ammo that I could see. Only 10% on high dollar items.

The only thing I'll miss about that place is it was a great place to go handle the guns I would buy online.
Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="jakeg823, post: 829409, member: 451"

Their ad just implies that everything is being liquidated. And they still can't figure out why they're going out of business I bet.
I went by there yesterday. This needs to be in the "these deals suck" thread. The only thing I'll miss about that place is it was a great place to go handle the guns I would buy online.[/QUOTE]
↑↑↑↑↑ THIS ↑↑↑↑↑
S&W Shield 45 for $225 after rebate.

S&W M&P45 Shield .45 ACP Pistol w/o Thumb Safety, Black - 11531

It's hard to resist this deal but I have to remember mags and ammo gonna cost me. I already have a Shield in 9mm so I'm good. Thats what I have to keep telling myself.
Yes, but it is a good deal ... it Is a good deal ... it IS a good deal.
I bought a no lock S&W Model 642 from them and they delivered as advertised. I took the 642 out to the range Monday and am well pleased with it. They are relatively new to selling guns online, but basically, as I understand it, Smokey Mountains knife works is the same business, they just branched out into selling guns online as well.
1421 - 1440 of 6512 Posts