Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Good Deals Thread

638309 Views 6511 Replies 289 Participants Last post by  Xd357
I've seen this on a couple other forums and really like the idea. Basically, post up good deals that you have found while shopping on the web or in the "real world." No advertising stuff for sale - there's a For Sale forum for that. Just point your fellow gun owners to deals that may be of interest to them.

I'll start with an example:

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1561 - 1580 of 6512 Posts
That's a fun little gun to shoot. I love mine. If anyone local to the Coast is looking for one, Dad's Super Pawn on 49 in Gulfport has 2 on the rack at this same price, but I don't know whether or not they take the Glock mags or something else.
Yeah I used to have a gen one. Was before I got my Glock and I decided to sell it since didn't have another gun that took the mags nor a 9mm. Now all I shoot is 9 and I have a Glock. But a 9mm AR is in my future though.
Great ammo (62-gr, FMJ, 5.56 420 rds. on stripper clips), great price ($149.95), free shipping:
Federal Lake City 5.56mm NATO Ammo 62 Grain FMJ On Clips in Can
And you get an ammo can. Nice
And you get an ammo can. Nice
It's a great price, especially with free shipping ... and, yes, with the ammo can.
Yeah I used to have a gen one. Was before I got my Glock and I decided to sell it since didn't have another gun that took the mags nor a 9mm. Now all I shoot is 9 and I have a Glock. But a 9mm AR is in my future though.
I had a Beretta CX4 9mm carbine, but after I got the Sub-2000, I got rid of the Beretta.
(The CX4 used PX4 mags - and I don't have a PX4. Plus, you can't fold the Beretta in half).:D
Reactions: 2
Blue force gear is having a 20% off sale. They make great slings and the material they use in their pouches, wallets etc. is really light and tough.
Blue Force Gear - Tactical Gear
I dropped by Southern Connection in Ridgeland last Friday. They got in a bunch of police trade in S&W 66's and 686's. All 4" barrels. 66's have wood grips and marked $400. 686's have rubber S&W grips and marked $450.
Reactions: 5
Hi-Point C9 9mm for $99 SHIPPED at Cabela's with code "7DADSDAY"

It's ugly. It's heavy. But it's cheap, goes BANG every time you pull the trigger, and has one of the best warranties in the industry.

Hi-Point Semiautomatic Centerfire Pistols : Cabela's
Reactions: 3

It's ugly. It's heavy. But it's cheap, goes BANG every time you pull the trigger, and has one of the best warranties in the industry.

And it includes a knife! Cool. If didn't have to pay transfer fee I'd get one for beater gun or hammer
And it includes a knife! Cool. If didn't have to pay transfer fee I'd get one for beater gun or hammer
That sigma you bought makes a better hammer, stainless isnt brittle like the potmetal ( zinc) used in hipoints.
It appears we can't buy them anyway. I just clicked on "Order Online". Apparently Cabela's doesn't ship to FFL's - guns must be picked up at the store nearest you. After entering my zip code when prompted, I was told that they have no retail locations in my state, and that handguns may only be picked up in your state of residence.
Careful using it as a hammer, that might be the only time it does fire.

But really, I've been scared off of Hi Points, but for that price I'd be tempted to get it just to see if it would work or not. I don't remember hearing about them actually hurting the operator or anything. If all else fails, I could probably sell it for less of a loss than the cost of the ammo to test it. Transfer fee keeps me from doing it, so oh well, no gun for now, lol.
That sigma you bought makes a better hammer, stainless isnt brittle like the potmetal ( zinc) used in hipoints.
Well it's my front seat truck gun. And hate to use it as hammer. Funny story I did use the slide to tap in one of the frame pins lol. Marked slide up some but it's all good.

It appears we can't buy them anyway. I just clicked on "Order Online". Apparently Cabela's doesn't ship to FFL's - guns must be picked up at the store nearest you. After entering my zip code when prompted, I was told that they have no retail locations in my state, and that handguns may only be picked up in your state of residence.
Oh okay. Yeah closest to me is in Gonzalez. And since is handgun and out of state.
Reactions: 1
I don't know if this price is a deal, but these Beretta Olympia rifle .22lr bolt/semi-auto trainers, made during the 50s and 60s and presumably Italian military surplus, may interest some folks here. I can't recall having seen them before:

Beretta Olympia Rifle, 22LR, Semi Auto or Bolt Action Function, 23.5" Barrel, Blued, C&R, Used.
I dropped by Southern Connection in Ridgeland last Friday. They got in a bunch of police trade in S&W 66's and 686's. All 4" barrels. 66's have wood grips and marked $400. 686's have rubber S&W grips and marked $450.
Ooooooooh!!! I need sooo bad!!

Free shipping not on firearms and pickup at store. Try it you can empty your cart after.
Nice! What kind of shape were they in?
1561 - 1580 of 6512 Posts