·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Interesting and different ... :thinking:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: By your reactions I see alot of WHY or what the HECK! I have plenty of mean and scary looking stuff, but not everything has to look that way. Nothings better then going to the range on a hot day and pulling out the Kool-aid.
It's also a great way to get people into the shooting sport that are afraid of the scary guns. :sheepaid:
enjoy the pic.
Kilroy

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Now thats ugly I don't care who are! :blol:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Seriously ???????????? I'd shoot it. Does it get matching mags?

Hell I paint me an Orange one now. I did see a nice Purple and Gold LSU Tiger 22lr in a match this weekend.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I like the idea of the matching mags! But I've always been a fan of grape myself. Orange may be a little over the top.

:lol4:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I could get me an Orange sling and mags to match then carry hunting. No vest needed then. LOL..

Wished I would have never seen the Kool-Aid now. I don't need a new project. CRAP.
:pullhair:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
That's what I'm talkin 'bout. Make em think! Every time you get it out at least one person is gonna inquire about it. Looks good. I'd shoot it fo sure. :lol3:

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,115 Posts
I'm guessing you're a big fan of Barney? :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I won the stock set from calv arms. They were almost a pink color so you can see why the color change.
You can't tell it, but under all that Kool-aid sits a free floated heavy barrell with a Rock river Match trigger job, with a thinner front sight post for those far off shots.
I went to a meet and greet from another gun board and saw a few other theme guns. One person had a Home depot gun, another had a yellow stock set with a dewalt sticker on it.
You get the picture.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts