μολὼν λαβέ
34,690 Posts
Gulf Breeze, FL

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What didya buy ?
Pictures don’t do the place justice, he knows what they’re worth. Little bit of everything! One cabinet had a “mound” of cheap wheel guns next to optics pile where I saw a Ziess red dot,several Eotech and various war memorabilia.

saw at least three nylon 66s!

Told him I’d hate to take a year end inventory!!! Good guy, place laid out well and apparently no one smokes! Working on his website: TradeWindsGuns.com ... it’s going to be a major endeavor getting everything photoed and listed!!! Had him looking for a Ruger MK II silver pic rail... I’d been Fixed up if needed one for 10/22

Wish the place was closer to MS!

·
Premium Member
13,127 Posts
Looks like I need to start planning a vacation to Pensacola. :hmm:

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
9,254 Posts
Dang. Of all the dozens of times I've been to pcola past couple of years. And Aunt used to live there. Though couldn't get to it without the boss knowing.
Dibs on the fidy

·
Premium Member
12,592 Posts
Was down there a few weeks ago to take the family to their zoo. Nice place......Hwy90 sucks balls and is over run with the 5.0 making ticket quota lol ( @BasMstr should appreciate that poke lol)

·
Premium Member
13,127 Posts
Nope. That estate sale last weekend about cleaned me out. Got to give the gun fund some time to recuperate.

Reactions: Blondie70

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Nope. That estate sale last weekend about cleaned me out. Got to give the gun fund some time to recuperate.
Well if you find a deal with a short shelf life or rapidly approaching expiration date before you can recuperate, let me know. Jr. is over that way on MWF.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
I have some friends and a former student lives down there. I will have to look this place up next time I am passing through.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Your estate sale post spurred me to look for some. Waiting for it to start hit up the shop. Sale was a bust with only some 6 boxes of .40 cal Federals FMJ.

got a couple more scoped out for tomorrow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts