Mississippi Gun Owners banner

581 - 600 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have been going to a bunch of the local spots like High Caliber, ABC Pawn, Dad's and a bunch of other spots. There is good inventory most places and the prices have not shot up. Most of the people are buying pistols and there are still tons of rifles in stock everywhere. I put an order in for a Glock at ABC Pawn in Long Beach and they are having it 2 day shipped. They called the distributor and confirmed that it was shipped out. He said that any guns purchased will be hand delivered by him even if things shut down.

·
Super Moderator
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #595
I have been going to a bunch of the local spots like High Caliber, ABC Pawn, Dad's and a bunch of other spots. There is good inventory most places and the prices have not shot up. Most of the people are buying pistols and there are still tons of rifles in stock everywhere. I put an order in for a Glock at ABC Pawn in Long Beach and they are having it 2 day shipped. They called the distributor and confirmed that it was shipped out. He said that any guns purchased will be hand delivered by him even if things shut down.
Those are good people at ABC Pawn. I special-ordered my last single-shot .357 mag rifle through them. Quick delivery, amazing price, and lifetime warranty on all guns they sell.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,296 Posts
Dang thats nice wish I had been there today for the deal of the day. Excellent price.

Reactions: rc
581 - 600 of 641 Posts