Mississippi Gun Owners banner

601 - 620 of 629 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,156 Posts
Oooo that makes me kinda want a 10mm , as thats a pretty good price.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,156 Posts
Come to the dark side Luke...
I'm there with my chopped grip G17, with double under cut trigger guard and stippled grip since the finger grooves was ground off when I got it. Actually like the dark side. Just thought that might be a bigger dark, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
I'm there with my chopped grip G17, with double under cut trigger guard and stippled grip since the finger grooves was ground off when I got it. Actually like the dark side. Just thought that might be a bigger dark, LOL.
Go for the 10 Bro. It is a great cartridge.

Reactions: rc and rigrat

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Reactions: rigrat

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
I've got a complete 40 cal long slide upper new take off. Could a guy just swap out a 10mm barrel for the .40 barrel?
Don't think so. I wanna say that 9mm/.40 are interchangeable with each other, and 10mm/.45 are interchangeable with each other, but not otherwise.

·
Super Moderator
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #613
I've seen those from Tisas in there before. He had what looked to be a GI model in there before that looked/felt like good quality.
They were running the GI model a couple weeks ago for $319
1911hcp.jpg

High Caliber Pawn in Long Beach

Buddy of mine at my church just bought one of the stainless ones like in your picture from High Caliber. Trigger scale reads just over 2 lbs on it. It's REALLY nice.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,156 Posts
They were running the GI model a couple weeks ago for $319
View attachment 218467

Buddy of mine at my church just bought one of the stainless ones like in your picture from High Caliber. Trigger scale reads just over 2 lbs on it. It's REALLY nice.
There's just something about the looks of a GI model. $319 is a good price also.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
The pawn shop around Jackson have hardly anything in them and they won’t come off the prices at all. :(
Don't worry they will have plenty soon when this nonsense is over.

601 - 620 of 629 Posts