Mississippi Gun Owners banner
661 - 680 of 730 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,089 Posts
Its a good price and while I normally wouldn't consider a Kimber the price is decent.

Reactions: Mesquite and Twang

·
Super Moderator
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #668 ·
Have you been in there lately? I haven't.
Curious if they ever got restocked on used guns, like the old tables full of pistols, and barrel full of long guns they used to have before Covid?

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Have you been in there lately? I haven't.
Curious if they ever got restocked on used guns, like the old tables full of pistols, and barrel full of long guns they used to have before Covid?
I don't think they're doing Table Tuesday anymore. They seem to keep a good bit of new and used guns on hand. No barrel of long guns, but they have several racks or used.

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
ABC Pawn seems to have gotten a shipment of CCI 22 ammo in - no price posted

Tire Automotive tire Wood Font Rectangle

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
12,420 Posts

not a Kimber but gangsta none the less lol

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Anybody looking for a 10mm?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,089 Posts
Could get it and a g21 barrel and have a 10mm and a 45 acp.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,089 Posts
That does not work
Seems they say it won't work because of the breech face difference. Wonder why it will work in reverse then?

·
Registered
13,818 Posts
Seems they say it won't work because of the breech face difference. Wonder why it will work in reverse then?
The barrel hood is much wider on a 45 barrel, about twice as wide if I remember right. So 10 May work in a 45 but not other way around.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
40,089 Posts
[/QUOTE]
The barrel hood is much wider on a 45 barrel, about twice as wide if I remember right. So 10 May work in a 45 but not other way around.

I would say a 10 works in 45 since I have read countless posts of people doing so.

So the slide is the killer going to 10 from 45?

Because the frames are the same identical frames in both calibers.

661 - 680 of 730 Posts