Mississippi Gun Owners banner
921 - 940 of 943 Posts

· Registered
13,660 Posts
@Twang ok now about time you made a update on deals at Haney's and High Caliber. Just saying..............;)
He's pretty hit and miss on posting. Sometimes a lot, sometimes not for a while.

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
Nice thanks for the Pawn Shop fix Bass. But what is on the barrel of the blued 9mm revolver?

And agree with the single shots especially in those Gosh awful calibers.

Reactions: BasMstr

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
LOL, yuck!

If you see a old H&R single shot 243 let me know.

Reactions: sneaker and BasMstr

· Registered
13,660 Posts
And agree with the single shots especially in those Gosh awful calibers.
My best friend bought a brand new camo CVA 45-70 from Gander Mountain in Hattiesburg many years ago. He paid less than what Haney's is asking for that used one. Been trying to keep my eyes out for a 45-70 for my son in law for a first hunting rifle.

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
Reactions: BasMstr

· Registered
8,124 Posts
That’s is not what you want for a recoil sensitive shooter. It’s to light.
Not really too light. I had one years ago it was pleasant to shoot and my wife and son were able to shoot it and did not complain about too much recoil. Son was 13, 5'0 and 130lbs at the time, wife was/is 5'2 with a small statue and not a gun person. I wish I would have kept it instead of trading it off for something else. I say go for it if you find one.

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
That’s is not what you want for a recoil sensitive shooter. It’s to light.
I was thinking with a recoil absorber in the stock and handloading some reduced recoil loads for him it would be something he could continue to use for quite some time. My son had one , youngest daughter killed her first deer with it, and actually wasn't bad in the recoil department.

Reactions: Blondie70

· μολὼν λαβέ
42,376 Posts
Reactions: Blondie70
921 - 940 of 943 Posts