Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

馃師
馃師
RAFFLE TIME! EACH ticket has 15 chances to WIN! Your number will be put back into the drawing for each day!
馃師
馃師

This will benefit my daughter in her trip to Walt Disney World for the Worlds Cheer Competiton. Her team from Hattiesburg is 1 of only 20 to compete in all girls level 6 cheer at the Worlds competition. As stated even if you win on day one your ticket will go back in and you continue to have a chance to win each day! As soon as all tickets are sold the raffle will start. We have been selling tickets for a while now and are getting very close to starting! Help out a local cheer team make their dreams come true!
To purchase:: PayPal [email protected] or VENMO adriftadventurestravel
Please include your name AND phone number for your ticket!

Registered
I bought a ticket.

Mods, would y'all move this thread to one of the top level threads?
It will get a lot more exposure there than in this sub-level thread.

@patchz

Registered
Trying everything we can to get them all sold.

Go to the New Member Welcome Center and tell us about yourself.
You can pitch your business as many of us in the Jackson area would
travel to Laurel for given a reason.

Registered
When is the drawing..?

They have to sell all of the raffle tickets.
I don't know that count.
They will send you your raffle number by text message if you wish.

Registered
I鈥檓 in. Hoping not a scam from new member having joined 7 hrs ago or I鈥檓 screwed. Not to dredge up more paranoia concerning another recently bamboozled thread.

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I鈥檓 in. Hoping not a scam from new member having joined 7 hrs ago or I鈥檓 screwed. Not to dredge up more paranoia concerning another recently bamboozled thread.
Haha absolutely not. The drawing will be on my wife's Facebook page. You can find me as well on FB - Clint Smith or Gold Mine Pawn has it on their page. No scam, just trying to help my daughter out. Spread the word. Faster we sell out the faster everyone gets their shot at winning!

Registered
Haha absolutely not. The drawing will be on my wife's Facebook page. You can find me as well on FB - Clint Smith or Gold Mine Pawn has it on their page. No scam, just trying to help my daughter out. Spread the word. Faster we sell out the faster everyone gets their shot at winning!
I deleted Facebook, but good luck with the fundraising!

Reactions: onlymaroonmatters

Registered
How many more raffle tickets do you need to sell?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts