Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Gun Show in Southaven , this weekend...

Tags
southaven
3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  turable.shot 
#1 ·
New South Gun Shows, will this be a good one?

I'm planning to be in the area.
Got a Mini 14 and maybe a Marlin 30.30 to offer up.

#12 ·
When my grandaughter was about to go home lat night she said, I'll see you in the morning poppy, I said where will you see me in the morning, she said at my soccer game,one at 10 this morning, and one at two, no gun show for me.
Just wait til she's starting every high school game and you're driving 3 hours one way. I don't mind, though. When I played in high school Dad was one of only 3 or 4 parents in the stands at home games and the only one at away games. Soccer wasn't big here in the '80's. I can still see him sitting there alone wearing a buffalo coat and drinking coffee from a thermos with the smoke from a Vantage swirling around his head.

#5 ·
I don't live far from the arena and did not know it was coming.
I think this is the 2nd time this organization has hosted the gun and knife show and I bought something at the last event. The last event had a poor out coming due to weather but I did find something to buy other than beef jerky.

#7 ·
Decent crowd...Do Not take a Mini 14 or AR in there to sell, at this time.

No reloading stuff at all.

Sold a Marlin 3030 but at a low price (and wrong time of the year) Low interest, but better than a black gun at this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.