Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Gun show Oct. 9-10

3666 Views 50 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  360glitch
Anyone going to th gun show oct 9-10? I am going to set up as my safe is overflowing. Stop by and see me. I would like to meet other members, not trying to sell you anything, just networking. If you get down there call me and I'll let you know where I am set up Wiley Burt 601-668-7406 As my friend Russell pointed out gun show is 9-10 not 19-20 . Thanks I would be a few day short and a few (hopefully) a few dollors short
1 - 2 of 51 Posts
Hey Wiley,

Are you referring to the Jackson Bean show at the Convention center?

It is Oct 9th and 10th according to their site...19th and 20th is during the week...just saying'... :scratch:

I'm wondering how well it will go, considering that is the first weekend of the fair.
BladeZealot said:
Hey Wiley,

I'm wondering how well it will go, considering that is the first weekend of the fair.
I was afraid the show would do poorly. I had the grandkids yesterday, putting a water pump on today. I'm supposed to come down and help Bayou Blades break down. Hope to get back up and running and make it before closing time. I'll be wearing an MSGO tshirt and head tats, and sporting a new kick ass, armadillo scaled, knife from Big D :wave:
1 - 2 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.