Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,716 Posts
If you’re looking for cheap chinesium products of all kinds, Let’s Go Brandon memorabilia(also made in China) or crappy tactical shotguns, this is a great show.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friend Vernon has a bucket of Remington golden 1400 for $125. Reason I am posting is I saw another thread about folks paying over .10 a round for.22 I thought it was a good deal. He has 3 left. If someone wants them message me and I’ll get him to put some back

·
Registered
15,716 Posts
Show report? Anything good? Any Blackhawks or RedHawks?
None that I saw. Pretty bad show in my opinion. Decent amount of ammo, prices were the current norm. Unless you’re looking for a tactical shotgun of questionable quality, a LGB shirt(because you’re too scared to say what you mean) or a Glock, it’s not worth the $9.

I did get some 20rd 300blk pmags for a very good price though, so that made up for the entrance fee.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I was there, wish we all could come up with some more MSGO shirts. I would have enjoyed meeting some of you. Didn't want to feel like a goober asking every vendor if they were a MSGO member. I enjoyed the show. Spent way too much money on 2 rimfire rifles but they were fantastic finds to say the least.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
No luck with my 45. I tried to buy a guide rod and spring for my Glock. What’s the model number he asked, I told him 40. No that’s the caliber he said. I’m pretty sure I know the caliber and model number of my pistol. I’m sure the guy has plenty of idiots to deal with and assumed I didn’t know what I was talking about. Order it online he said.

J.B.

·
Registered
13,819 Posts
No luck with my 45. I tried to buy a guide rod and spring for my Glock. What’s the model number he asked, I told him 40. No that’s the caliber he said. I’m pretty sure I know the caliber and model number of my pistol. I’m sure the guy has plenty of idiots to deal with and assumed I didn’t know what I was talking about. Order it online he said.

J.B.
I may have a captured guide rod for that, can’t remember if I sold it or not. I bought it for my 20 but never used it.

·
Registered
15,716 Posts
I’m not afraid to say anything to a man. Although I do have manners and am very particular about what I say around another man’s wife and/or children. It’s funny ( not cowardly) and that’s why I sell them.
Debatable, but to each his own.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts