Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Idioten!!!
I learned that "slap" for REAL even before I played with the Münchner Polizisten and their toys. I already had my own MPi5. When one of the guys thought he was going to awe me with one of the issue MPi5 SMGs, I thanked him and field stripped it. That earned me a few beers. Then we went into the basement and played with them...
Ah, the 1990s were such a different era...
The following day I staggered out of my hotel and found the nearest Apotheke, asked the clerk "Haben Sie etwas gegen Kopfschmerzen?" and I guess I looked pretty bad because she not only brought me pain medication you can´t buy over the counter in the US, she also handed me 2 of the pills already out of the package with a full glass of water. That was a fun morning.
That is a lie.

·
Registered
8,995 Posts
Hope you have a 3-lug barrel. Lots of nice things you can do with that. The GSG-9 even had Land Rovers fitted with a port in the front windshield so you could screw the MPi5 barrel in (passenger side) and fire while driving.
Those wild and crazy* Germans... ;)
*if you remember that from SNL in the late 1970s -1980s, you are as old as dirt. As am I. And apologies to Steve Martin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts