Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never shared customer correspondence before but this one was worthy of posting. Bill came to me off of the S&W Forum and purchased my first belt, along with a holster & dump pouch done in basket weave for a whopping $165 about 3 years ago. We did some horse trading over a couple guns and he got the following rig  last week as payment of the difference.

Robert,

I am absolutely delighted with the belts and holster. I could not be more proud. I don't think there is room for improvement at all in these. They are top notch. As far as comparing, the early rigs (when you were just getting started) are beyond adequate. I have no proplem with them at all. I think, perhaps, "more experienced" is the phrase I am looking for here. I still wear the first ones regurally. You have now acheived "star" status in my estimation.

Robert, I have been carrying for a long time. As us old timers know, the best holster in the world is defined to worthiness by the belt that holds it. (Man, did I just espouse that?) The color, thickness, stiching, etc. on these last three, and J frame holster, are absolutely top notch. The thickness of the leather you chose is perfect. I used to wear Galco's but I just retired the last one Saturday.

I value your friendship and your work. If you care to use any of my pics you have %100 permission to do so. If there is anyway I can help you further your passion, just let me know.

Regards

Bill

I think the biggest blessing that has come to me doing this work is the friends I've made along the way. Life is good  :drink:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts