Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, first to all Service Members, Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Thank You for Your Service. Thanks also too the Gunsmiths and Dealers that keep us repaired, replenished and ready to roll.
I'm looking for a Marlin Lever action chambered in 35 Rem. this particular weapon (circa 1970's)has a carving on the stock. Depicted is a Texas Longhorn in relief of a rolling landscape. Has anyone seen this gun?

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Artwelcome.gif
Welcome to the home of the best people in the world!!! :hiya:

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Hello, first to all Service Members, Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Thank You for Your Service. Thanks also too the Gunsmiths and Dealers that keep us repaired, replenished and ready to roll.
I'm looking for a Marlin Lever action chambered in 35 Rem. this particular weapon (circa 1970's)has a carving on the stock. Depicted is a Texas Longhorn in relief of a rolling landscape. Has anyone seen this gun?
Marlin 336 RC deluxe Texan

·
Premium Member
13,551 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co. :hiya: Good luck in your search. That's a rare one your looking for. I've got a .35 Texan and several .30-30 Texans but I've never run up on a Deluxe Texan.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts