Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum. The name's David, from Bogue Chitto. I have two handguns at this time, a HiPoint (let all the hate come!) and a Interarms Star Ultrastar 9mm, which will be my CC weapon as soon as my permit comes in. I also have a Marlin 336 thutythuty.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a HiPoint .40 They're pretty good, but the first disassemble and reassemble was a real B****. Big Welcome from our Forum. :tophat:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed that. I bought the first one a couple years ago. A few weeks ago I sent it back to the factory because the mag would randomly fall out and the slide didn't lock back on last round. They sent me a new one that I just got in today. I took it to the range and ran about 50 rounds through it. I tried to take it apart this evening but I couldn't get the pin out. VERY accurate gun and after the break-in time they are reliable. It's just too bulky to carry, though.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Welcome aboard!! We are certainly glad to have ya and look forward to your participation ... BTW: Married a girl from Bogue Chitto many, many years ago!

Again, :wel4:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
captain-03 said:
Welcome aboard!! We are certainly glad to have ya and look forward to your participation ... BTW: Married a girl from Bogue Chitto many, many years ago!

Again, :wel4:
Thank you! I moved here to MS from another state a few years back and met my wife who's a Brookhaven native, and loved this area so much I decided to stay. Lincoln county and Mississippi is a great place to live!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
:welcome: Welcome from a Southern Neighbor. BOO-YAH
Now you need a Glock for your collection. Everybody needs atleast one and you won't be dissappointed.
Welcome Aboard.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Thanks for joining in! :wel4: :hi:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts